PDA

View Full Version : Etown delayed?

BigAls87Z28
02-23-2005, 01:24 PM
JUST GOT THIS!!

Due to the cold weather conditions that have plagued the Raceway Park Starting Line Resurfacing Project, Raceway Park's Management has decided to cancel the Winter Warm-Up Days scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, February 26th & 27th, as well as the Wednesday Night and Friday Night Test and Tune events of March 2nd and 4th. "We had hoped to be looking at 300 feet of new concrete by this point but, with the temperatures too low to pour concrete in the manner we want, we must postpone our season by one week" said Event Coordinator David Napp. The 40th Raceway Park season is now scheduled for Street Wars #1, on Saturday, March 5th. Napp continued "If there is something our family has learned in 40 years of business, it's do it once and do it right. That is the approach we are taking with our all-new starting line. We want it perfect for everyone from street cars to Super E.T. all the way up to the Pro's. Rushing it at this point just isn't the logical thing to do." Please visit racewaypark.com for details, updates and photos of the new starting line in the coming days.

Koll
02-23-2005, 01:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
First my friends dad dies now this.
Are ther going to reschedule the Winter Warm-Up Days to a later time?

foff667
02-23-2005, 01:40 PM

how do you compare death to having a delay of racing at etown? lol

foff667
02-23-2005, 01:41 PM
who cares anywayz? it was scheduled to snow tomorrow and saturday anywayz and supposed to rain for part of next week...just gives me more time to mod before my next trip to the track :)

Koll
02-23-2005, 01:43 PM

how do you compare death to having a delay of racing at etown? lol

"You might be a redneck if you mourne more over the track day opening being delayed than a death"

bad64chevelle
02-23-2005, 01:47 PM
:nutkick:

....no reply to that comment

Savage_Messiah
02-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Maybe I'll be able to oin the festivities now :twisted: um.... who has a slow car I can race? :roll: lol

NJSPEEDER
02-23-2005, 03:41 PM
i find it amazing that atco has managed to resurface the first 300ft of their track and yet the big and mighty e-town is having trouble.
i guess we can figure out which track actually cares.

later
tim

slasherbarb
02-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Maybe I'll be able to oin the festivities now :twisted: um.... who has a slow car I can race? :roll: lolkasey, i'll race you... :twisted:

EVIL90SS
02-23-2005, 05:31 PM
ill put a fresh spark plug and air filter in the ariens 6 speed lawn tractor, put the wheel weights on so i can hook.