PDA

View Full Version : Sound like a good plan?

Squirrel
03-05-2005, 01:07 PM
i want complete control of my fans....i was reading up on how-to's to do it, and found this one.....i seems like it would work good, and has LED's, and everyone knows LED's kick ass 8)....just wanted to know will this work on the like expected? and has anyone done this exact step for step? http://users.oco.net/xero/fanmod/
Squirreler

deadtrend1
03-05-2005, 01:17 PM
yea, its the same way slp's fan swithc runs .. just without the led's.

Only thing I don't like is that when the key is off, the fans can still be kicked on. And you barely hear them at low speed. Few times I walked out of a resturant with them still running.

NJSPEEDER
03-05-2005, 02:36 PM
why didn't you just tell prevost what temps you wanted your fan on/off's at when he burned you the chip?
if you want to put a switch on your fans it is really easy, all you need to do is run 1 wire from each fan.

later
tim

Squirrel
03-05-2005, 10:54 PM
why didn't you just tell prevost what temps you wanted your fan on/off's at when he burned you the chip?
if you want to put a switch on your fans it is really easy, all you need to do is run 1 wire from each fan.

later
tim
he did change them, it didnt work....theres been a problem with the fan setup before i even got the car :roll: