PDA

View Full Version : Hillsborough Stop and Shop

Untamed
03-18-2005, 08:09 AM
One of Stop and Shop's managers used to drive a red Formy. He drives an SUV now. Ian, I think your flyer scared him out of an F body. :lol:

LoudAssZ
03-19-2005, 01:12 AM
I used to work for stop and shop... Did LP for them...Sometimes at the Hillsboro store... The 2 store managers are realy nice there the lady and the guy

Ian
03-19-2005, 09:25 PM
I dont think it was the flyer that scared him. He probably saw me put the flyer there and was like "oh crap, that kid looks mean and tough like a 150 lbs of pure violence!" HAHA. well, if he traded his formy in for a dumb SUV ( :roll: ), he probably wouldn't have fit in too well here anyway.

lt14mla
03-31-2005, 11:37 AM
i parked next to him a few times when ive been over there. notin like seening a couple f-bods next to each other

oh one ls1 SS
04-22-2005, 01:38 AM
Sup guys.. i still work there doing LP and i talked to the manager and i asked him if he got the flyer and he said he did but one day home from work he crashed it on the parkway cuz some ****er in a pickup slammed into the side of his car and he lost control and hit the divider.. FYI

Koll
04-22-2005, 05:13 AM
Sup guys.. i still work there doing LP and i talked to the manager and i asked him if he got the flyer and he said he did but one day home from work he crashed it on the parkway cuz some ****er in a pickup slammed into the side of his car and he lost control and hit the divider.. FYI

Damn. A lotta people been crashin, Kasey, John, him.

On a side note, why does it look like your hood decided to come down on your head?

Ian
04-23-2005, 11:22 PM
WOW, that really bites! :(

oh one ls1 SS
04-24-2005, 12:33 AM
haha i dunno what to say about the pic... i was bored and trying to come up with stupid pix to take

bad64chevelle
04-24-2005, 07:34 AM
On a side note, why does it look like your hood decided to come down on your head?

Cause then its like the hatch on my camaro! It goes up and stays, sometimes I forget, lean in then BAM!!!

Untamed
04-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Ah man. Terrible to hear yet another crash, however its a relief he didn't just trade it in for some SUV. Sounds like he suvived the crash well enough.

Keep working on him to find a weekend f-body. Many of us are like that - even at the meets, when almost everyone shows up in trucks. :roll: