PDA

View Full Version : rear hatch assembly

bokey
03-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Anybody know where I can find a rear hach COMPLEAT assembly for a 91 maro? I went to one junkyard and got one ... but it was from an 86. It did not have all the connections that I needed in my camaro. Can anybody help me out w/ this one?

karr95
03-18-2005, 01:29 PM
You need the hatch and the electric motor assembly that pulls the hatch down?

I should still have all that stuff from the 91 Camaro I parted out.

j0n
03-18-2005, 02:04 PM
i got a mint condition red ratch w/ no spoiler off an 89 formula with workin window defroster

deadtrend1
03-18-2005, 03:53 PM
i got a mint condition red ratch w/ no spoiler off an 89 formula with workin window defroster

I'm 99% sure that the deck sizes and lip are a little different on the bird ones.

V
03-18-2005, 06:44 PM
i had an iroc hatch on my gta, no noticeable difference to me. I have a few hatchs in stock right now

What type of connections are you looking for? brake light? defroster? I also have 5 or 6 pull down assemblies... try to explain what you need and ill see what i can do.

enRo
03-18-2005, 07:39 PM
i had an iroc hatch on my gta, no noticeable difference to me. I have a few hatchs in stock right now

What type of connections are you looking for? brake light? defroster? I also have 5 or 6 pull down assemblies... try to explain what you need and ill see what i can do.

How much are you willing to take... to hand over a working pull-down assembly? My pull down assembly... ahah has 4 bolts drilled into the "pulled-down" position :lol:

V
03-18-2005, 10:19 PM
ive sold these pull down assemblies from $20 all the way up to $80, Â*so i'll take just $20, lol. And if the one i give you doesnt work when you install it, i'll replace it for free until its all good

bokey
03-21-2005, 06:02 PM
i had an iroc hatch on my gta, no noticeable difference to me. Â*I have a few hatchs in stock right now

What type of connections are you looking for? brake light? defroster? Â*I also have 5 or 6 pull down assemblies... try to explain what you need and ill see what i can do.

I need the pull down assembly ... the motor the latch ... everything. The 86 pull-down assembly was missing some of the connections that I needed ... safe to assume it was because it came from a later model. I don't know if the plastic or metal housing would meke a difference? If you could help me out I would appricate it.

Example of what I need:
http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=311

V
03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
ah ok, yes, there are 3 styles, 86-87, 88-91 and 92. some 91/92 start at different build dates. Your houding id like a tan plastic/fiberglas correct? I have pulldowns for 86-91 but i sold all the 91-92 versions i had. Some 91 birds ive had came with the metal pull down so it should be easy to install it and connections should be very similar. If you can get me a picture of your assembly now, it would help me compare it to what i have now.

karr95
03-22-2005, 08:02 AM
i had an iroc hatch on my gta, no noticeable difference to me. Â*I have a few hatchs in stock right now

What type of connections are you looking for? brake light? defroster? Â*I also have 5 or 6 pull down assemblies... try to explain what you need and ill see what i can do.

I need the pull down assembly ... the motor the latch ... everything. Â*The 86 pull-down assembly was missing some of the connections that I needed ... safe to assume it was because it came from a later model. Â*I don't know if the plastic or metal housing would meke a difference? Â*If you could help me out I would appricate it. Â*

Example of what I need:

I parted out a 91 Camaro over the summer. Â*All the parts are taking up space in my friends basement. Â*Let me know if your interested.

You can have the rear hatch with defroster, spoiler, 3rd brakelight, working hatch struts and the electric pull down motor for $100.

bokey
03-24-2005, 07:58 PM

I need the pull down assembly ... the motor the latch ... everything. The 86 pull-down assembly was missing some of the connections that I needed ... safe to assume it was because it came from a later model. I don't know if the plastic or metal housing would meke a difference? If you could help me out I would appricate it.

Example of what I need:

I parted out a 91 Camaro over the summer. All the parts are taking up space in my friends basement. Let me know if your interested.

You can have the rear hatch with defroster, spoiler, 3rd brakelight, working hatch struts and the electric pull down motor for $100.

I'm tight on money right now. If I could just buy the electric pull down motor off of you, that would be great.

karr95
03-28-2005, 08:44 AM
$25 for the pull down motor. Sunday I will be at friend Dave's house (were all our parts are) working on my sis's Camaro. If you like you can come out and check out the motor.

bokey
03-28-2005, 12:38 PM
That would be fine, but I have to see how much I have ... i'll let you know whats going on...thanks

bokey
05-13-2005, 10:37 AM
can anybody help me? i really need one BADLY!!!!

haven't heard anything from karr :evil:

karr95
05-13-2005, 11:31 AM
can anybody help me? i really need one BADLY!!!! Â*

haven't heard anything from karr Â*:evil:

I still got the pull down assembly. I will be at my friends house this Sunday if you wanna come out and snag it. Robbinsville, NJ 08691