PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all. I am new to this forum. Glad to meet you all.

redbanditZ28
04-01-2005, 01:26 AM
I live in Central Somerset, NJ. I go to Rutgers University, so if any of you go there, maybe i have seen you around. Or maybe some of you have seen me in passing. I own a 98 z28. Auto. Bright rally red, with a z style functional hood with the air inlets painted black. So it looks like there is a black buble on the majority of the hood. It had black mirrors, and the t-tops and roof area is painted black as well. I have 18 in Sublime chrome rims all the way around. with BF drag radials on the rear. The car is lowered and i have probeam headlights which make the headlights look like they are wearing a bandit mask like in the old western movies. Hence the name redBanditz28. I have a loud mouth exhaust and i go crusing mostly around Rutgers in newbrunswick on easton avenue and some times in bridgewater. I definitely go to the somerville car show every fri night in summer. Hope to see some of you there. If any of you have possibly seen me drive around, give me a response. I'd like to think my car is pretty noticeable if you see me. Its loud and the paint scheme is uncommon. As a matter of fact, i wouldn't be surprised if i am the only one who has every set my car up to look the way it does in at least all of the New england states. I occassionally go to Etown as well. If any of you are going to be around for a meet in the central area, give me a response. Hope to make some good acquaintances here. Most fbody owners i know are good people.

Ian
04-01-2005, 06:11 AM
I've never seen you around, but welcome to the site anyway. :) I'm from Hillsborough so I'm not too far away.

Koll
04-01-2005, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the site.

foff667
04-01-2005, 07:33 AM
:welcome:

Bill

SteveR
04-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Welcome aboard! Post some pics of your ride if you can :D

Tru2Chevy
04-01-2005, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the club!

- Justin

Untamed
04-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the board! Speaking of Summer cruises in Somerville, here's a link to a club that has some common sense rules, and they show up on a regular basis.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/classiccruizers/Nite.htm

Hope to see you there.

CrAsH
04-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the board! Â*Speaking of Summer cruises in Somerville, here's a link to a club that has some common sense rules, and they show up on a regular basis.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/classiccruizers/Nite.htm

Hope to see you there.i been there...
Welcome to the club.nevre seen u drivin around but ur car sounds like its nice. ill be there 4/16so hope 2 c u then.
Frank
p.s. ttiwwp