PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor from someone with a digital camera, kinda fast

grandkodiak
04-01-2005, 11:36 PM
I just got my car back form the body shop where I had among other things a ram air hood put on. I dont have the airbox yet, just a cold air kit but I'd like to upgrade soon.

my question, i think my hood might be defective behind the two intake grills and under where the cutout is.

Can someone post/email me some quick pictures of what it looks like behind the intake grills (nostrils) and under the hood? if not could you atelast describe it as best you can?

mine has a huge piece of metal/fiberglass a few inchs behind the screw in grill inlets that look like it blocks off 80-90% of the flow :'( I dont know if stock hoods look like this or is mine a POS :(

I need to know fast becasue if there is something wrong I have to leave a message on the body shops machine that i found a problem, they only give 12 hours to report something... including my cd changer they broke :(

-Brian

bluebird94
04-02-2005, 12:43 AM
if i had a t/a id so help you out...i have a ram air hood but no air box too, i want one though just cant find it lol

grandkodiak
04-02-2005, 01:08 AM
Does your have a big metal plate a few inches behind the inlets taking up like 80% of the flow area too though?

bluebird94
04-02-2005, 12:22 PM
not sure