NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Drag Racing (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   cars hp (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31215)

keith2717 01-07-2008 10:37 AM

NOS=NEED ON STOCK

deadtrend1 01-07-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Racer (Post 409128)
How do you relocate it..Does anyone have a pic..

Geez, did you even search at all?

HI!
http://www.thirdgen.org/tech/coolantbypass.gif

Kid Racer 01-07-2008 04:00 PM

Yeah I did and I seen that...But I wanted to make sure that it was right..And I didn't now if someone on here had a reall pic of theres already done...

GP99GT 01-07-2008 04:20 PM

this is what you need.

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/fileup...ploads/dei.jpg

WildBillyT 01-07-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP99GT (Post 409222)

Best part about this pic is that it's a Ford engine.

deadtrend1 01-07-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildBillyT (Post 409224)
Best part about this pic is that it's a Ford engine.

judging by the oil pan, yes. But sad that the kid was asking about it for a corvette .... i think.

Tru2Chevy 01-07-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadtrend1 (Post 409236)
judging by the oil pan, yes. But sad that the kid was asking about it for a corvette .... i think.

Not kid....he was 39 according to others on the forum.

- Justin

Kid Racer 01-10-2008 08:20 PM

Hey guys if I was to remove the smog pump off of my car..Do I need to do anything else other then get a belt and what will happen if I take it off. Like will lights on the dash come on or what...

JerzLT1 01-10-2008 08:26 PM

RESEARCH, this is something that is so common sense and can easily be found on almost any tech forum. stop asking stupid questions and being lazy and do a little work, how do you think most of us learned?

Kid Racer 01-10-2008 08:31 PM

Okay well I don't care if u weren't going to answer the ? don't come into the post..I'll look up what I want and if I don't want to then I won't, understand so stop being an ass and don't reply...

bubba428 01-10-2008 08:48 PM

:popcorn: this aught to get good...

dude, your asking questions that could be answered by just opening your hood and looking. what ever you want to remove...just look and see what connected use some common sense, it goes a long way

Kid Racer 01-10-2008 08:53 PM

okay u now what **** all this ****,, i dont giva **** any more .once again someone else who didnt answer me.. for everyone that is going to come into my post and not answer the danm ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? juss get the **** out okay......

JerzLT1 01-10-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubba428 (Post 410130)
:popcorn: this aught to get good...

dude, your asking questions that could be answered by just opening your hood and looking. what ever you want to remove...just look and see what connected use some common sense, it goes a long way

holy crap, hell is about to freeze over and pigs are gonna start flying, put the F-bodies indoors

JerzLT1 01-10-2008 09:05 PM

btw, did you know we have a word filter now and it just made you look like an idiot

Mike 01-10-2008 09:07 PM

actually bubba gave you a good answer.....if you take off the smog pump you have to disconnect or reroute anything connected. on a newer car you would DEFINATELY get a check engine light for deleting it because of emmissions, but i dont know on an older car

bubba428 01-10-2008 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Racer (Post 410131)
okay u now what **** all this ****,, i dont giva **** any more .once again someone else who didnt answer me.. for everyone that is going to come into my post and not answer the danm ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? juss get the **** out okay......

You ever heard the saying "You give a man a fish he'll eat for a night, you teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime". We're trying to help you find you own answers so that you don't come off as such a helpless tool. you have a ridiculous amount of threads about things that are so common its hard to not find out about it.

Kid Racer 01-10-2008 09:39 PM

Yes I have heared that saying before..But I ask ?'s to get the answers to not for someone to tell me how to find it. If I had the car here with me I would get out and look at it my self but it's in nj with my dad....Sorry that I said what I did im just agervated right know..When I read your post I thought you were being an ass so I am sorry...

98tadriver 01-12-2008 10:51 AM

::google::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::got sear::google: People arent picking on you; But it gets quite annoying when you keep asking questions that could be answered with a simple search. You do come off a bit on the lazy/helpless side when you do that. Thirdgen.org has a good deal of stuff about third gens. People get tired of answering all of thes questions that could be easily found.