NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hi Look!! Im new!!! Although some of u know me already (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15652)

PBodyGT87 02-21-2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93 Trans Am WHAT
And im willing to put my title on the line

What? Look, unless it's 1950, and John Travolta is gonna come screaming down the lane with the t-birds riding on Greased Lightning and Joanie and Chiachi are waving a handkerchief at the starting line and the Fonz giving you a thumbs up for good luck, none of us go for pinks. We'll go for money, or a track burger, or a couple beers. But not pinks. Why would you even put your's on the line? What would you do if you lost? You'd feel like an ass right then and there, wouldn't you? I know I would. I think you got a little too riled up about this whole thing, bottom line is, if you can talk it, you gotta prove it. But you said you would, so they're all just waiting. That's all.

93 Trans Am WHAT 02-21-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad64chevelle
There we go. A blower would make it night and day.

like i said im sorry i didnt know. whoopsie!!! oh and about the title, that was ment for when it is in running condition, hello?! but forget it i love the car too much to let just anyone have it. but anyway im pretty much done with this thread too. when did this go from hi im megan i crashed my car can anyone help? to lets bash her, call her a liar and make her feel like ****. But thank you to those of you who tried, and didnt bash me. Jesus i dont even get all this crap from my ricer friends! Drama drama drama... bull *****

PBodyGT87 02-21-2006 06:55 PM

So you changed your mind on the title thing, that's good. And yeah, ricers don't give much crap, cuz they know they are gonna lose most of the time, hahaha. What do you expect from guys with body kits and co2 coming out of the hood to look like "naws". those guys wouldn't put their car on the line, that'd be silly. hahaha.

93 Trans Am WHAT 02-21-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBodyGT87
What? Look, unless it's 1950, and John Travolta is gonna come screaming down the lane with the t-birds riding on Greased Lightning and Joanie and Chiachi are waving a handkerchief at the starting line and the Fonz giving you a thumbs up for good luck, none of us go for pinks. We'll go for money, or a track burger, or a couple beers. But not pinks. Why would you even put your's on the line? What would you do if you lost? You'd feel like an ass right then and there, wouldn't you? I know I would. I think you got a little too riled up about this whole thing, bottom line is, if you can talk it, you gotta prove it. But you said you would, so they're all just waiting. That's all.

yeah put pinks are fun! it shows faith in the vehicle and yourself. money can be remade. but like i said. never mind. so what if its what they did in the 50's. So i'll go away now all leave all of you to what ever u were doing.

93 Trans Am WHAT 02-21-2006 07:01 PM

HA HA HA! Its funny u say that about the co2 cuz.... i was gunna get it! i was just gunna do that for look ya know ? for it to come out of the vents in the hood so it looks like the car is snorting fire! yeah cheezy but i like it, oh and i was gunna have red lights behind the vents too he he he he

PBodyGT87 02-21-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

yeah put pinks are fun! it shows faith in the vehicle and yourself. money can be remade. but like i said. never mind. so what if its what they did in the 50's. So i'll go away now all leave all of you to what ever u were doing.

Giving up pinks shows no appreciation for the other driver, or for their car. It's about little grudges, yeah, but in the end it's all just a good night at the track with some good races and good fun. At least with beers and burgers there's some mutual respect. But if you'd like to leave, that'd be a shame, since it would be nice to maybe see you prove this one day.

Savage_Messiah 02-21-2006 07:19 PM

:popcorn:

jims69camaro 02-21-2006 07:48 PM

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/doh.gif

http://community.the-underdogs.org/s...rs/pontiac.gif

GP99GT 02-21-2006 08:59 PM

:rice:

co2 with red lights behind it, pretending to be nitrous purging... :lol:

JL8Jeff 02-21-2006 09:35 PM

I wouldn't get to worked up about it. You didn't know it had a supercharger on it when it ran the 11.5 so it's not your fault. You just have to realize that car people can look at a list of mods and know what time/speed range the car is capable of and your listed mods do not support 11.5 but with a supercharger they do. No big deal. But I would guess the car is more like 12.4 to 12.7 with the current mods listed. You would also need to know which supercharger and how much boost and if it was intercooled. But it doesn't really matter because it doesn't have a supercharger now so you could probably toss out that time slip. Hope that explains the reactions you got.8)

WayFast84 02-21-2006 10:00 PM

I beleive you ;)

BigAls87Z28 02-21-2006 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WayFast84
I beleive you ;)

But you still belive in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, so that doesnt count.

JSPERFORMANCE 02-21-2006 10:09 PM

Girls can have fast cars. My girlfriend's 79 Z goes 9.62 @ 151 and change.. no big deal.

WayFast84 02-21-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28
But you still belive in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, so that doesnt count.

:roll: no seriously I beleive her8) I mean why wouldnt I? shes not ascared to open her hood and look into the engine bay :laugh:

Edit

and yes its past my bed time....Rofl

WayFast84 02-21-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE
Girls can have fast cars. My girlfriend's 79 Z goes 9.62 @ 151 and change.. no big deal.

:twisted: I WANT A 79Z28!!!!! PM me with pics!!!!!!!! 8)

GP99GT 02-21-2006 10:15 PM

you believe her for 2 reasons:

1. shes female
2. you dont know any better

JSPERFORMANCE 02-21-2006 10:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a pic of my girlfriends Z

93 Trans Am WHAT 02-21-2006 11:40 PM

wow some of you can be really nasty. Ah thus is life!
oh and I found out the gears in the rear were changed. NO I DONT KNOW WHAT THE RATIO IS SO DONT BOTHER! bit i will find out kay?

Tsar 02-21-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

wow some of you can be really nasty. Ah thus is life!
oh and I found out the gears in the rear were changed. NO I DONT KNOW WHAT THE RATIO IS SO DONT BOTHER! bit i will find out kay?

no this is the internet, people in real life are more a-hole like. at least i am.

79CamaroDiva 02-22-2006 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE

:nod: :stupid:

meg, easy way to find out the gearing. jack up the back of the car, put a white mark on the drive shaft, turn the tires one rotation and count the number of times the drive shaft turns. if its almost 4 turns, they're probably 3.73's, if its a bit over 4, they're 4.10s or 4.11s, etc.

84HOtransam 02-22-2006 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBodyGT87
your comment to my comment confuses me. because if it's hot that the car got kicked out of the track, you're calling it hot that the guy who drove the car is hot for getting it into the supposed 11s and getting kicked out of the raceway.

im sorry for the confusion...i thought it was hot that you knew how fast a car has to go to need a cage..and i was impressed the way you called her out on it....

i think its awesome when girls know about cars

SteveR 02-22-2006 07:59 AM

why didnt you race your own car?

12secondv6 02-22-2006 12:12 PM

So, they removed the blower n gears?

Hmmmmm

Weight redux?

:laugh:

This is a silly thread

Teds89IROC 02-22-2006 12:48 PM

:stupid:

~Ted

Tru2Chevy 02-22-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveR
why didnt you race your own car?

I'm guessing that it wasn't her car at the time.

- Justin