NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The Caravan Thread (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9974)

NJSPEEDER 04-03-2005 01:12 PM

The Caravan Thread

hey gang,
since it is clear that a lot of people are planning to travel to teh show i was wondering if anyone had started thinkign about caravans yet.
i know that a portion of the ewing/trenton crew is planning to make the friday trip up for the street night and then stay the weekend up there.
anyone else start their planning yet?

later
tim

Untamed 04-03-2005 03:06 PM

If my wife and kids dont go, I can take a few people from the Hillsborough / Raritan / Bridgewater area. Since I won't have the TA done by then... I'll drive the super slick minivan.

j0n 04-03-2005 03:59 PM

if i dont have a car to run i would love to hitch a ride in the pimp-tastic minivan! :D

ShitOnWheels 04-03-2005 04:03 PM

Hmm, maybe we should also have a "I need a roommate" thread. $95 isn't much necessarily, but split between 3-4 people, it's even cheaper.

But I'm not planning on spending the nite (tho I suppose that could change) I'm not gonna make the thread...

Ian 04-03-2005 06:38 PM

I'm down for the caravan, although I won't be driving an F-body :( ;) . I'd also be interested in staying the night, so the roommate thread idea is a good one.

NJSPEEDER 04-03-2005 07:42 PM

i think a lot of people are gonna want to stay after the event. we plan to do a little celebrating :D

later
tim

Savage_Messiah 05-01-2005 03:09 PM

If all goes well I will have my car back and running and tuned by then, although i dont know if I wanna stay over night

ar0ck 05-01-2005 04:06 PM

The North will obviously have some sort of train comming from Willowbrook mall. But I like the idea of partying after :-D

NJSPEEDER 05-01-2005 05:05 PM

some of the central crew have decided to make a weekend of it. planning to hit the friday test and tune and stay through the end of the nats.
i will be staying at the hotel, some other members are planning to stay with family in that area. should be some good partying either way, especially sunday night :D

later
tim

ShitOnWheels 05-01-2005 06:25 PM

Hmm, since I now have a job, I should be able to pay for a room for at least a night...wonder how early I'm gonna hve to reserve tom ake sure I get one tho...I can't plan this far in advance lol.

NP_00'T/A 05-02-2005 06:29 PM

Hmm Island is only like 30 min for me ... probably just going to shoot up early Sunday morning if anyone wants to meet up along the way. Will probably have a couple cars with me from town.

camarorss350 05-25-2005 07:28 PM

may sounds stupid, but who/what/where/when are u talking about, sorry if i missed somthing...but i may be interested if my tranny is in, and i no what the hell you guys are talkin about doing lol

ShitOnWheels 05-25-2005 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camarorss350
may sounds stupid, but who/what/where/when are u talking about, sorry if i missed somthing...but i may be interested if my tranny is in, and i no what the hell you guys are talkin about doing lol

This forum is for the F Body Nats, which is the anniversary meet for this club...this thread is to form a train to said event. Read other threads in this forum to see what exactly it entails etc etc :)

camarorss350 05-25-2005 08:58 PM

i meant, whats this event going on, and where and when is it? i may wanna participate if im allowed... i no this is a f-body web site and no what goes on on this forum LOL, sorry if i was unclear with my wording

ShitOnWheels 05-25-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

i meant, whats this event going on, and where and when is it? i may wanna participate if im allowed... i no this is a f-body web site and no what goes on on this forum LOL, sorry if i was unclear with my wording

Again, the other threads in this particular forum (not the entire site, this sub-forum) state exactly what's going on...date of the event, where it's at, etc. :) I'm not tryin to be mean, just answering your question without repeating everything already said. :)

Tru2Chevy 05-25-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

See Here:

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3207

- Justin

skorpion317 06-03-2005 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
The North will obviously have some sort of train comming from Willowbrook mall. But I like the idea of partying after :-D

of course, North Jersey rolls deep as usual....we'll be out in force for this one.

punisher142 06-17-2005 01:29 PM

I will be headin down for the show on friday the 12'th (hopefully early afternoon ish) and stayin through the weekend and leavin on monday. I'm drving out of Syracuse, NY if anybody wants to meet up somewhere and caravan, it'd be a ton of fun.

NJSPEEDER 06-17-2005 03:09 PM

sweet deal.
how long a ride is it form up there?
anyone else coming down with you?

i will be running my car at teh test adn tune friday night since i won't have time to run it on sunday :)

later
tim

punisher142 06-17-2005 08:27 PM

i'm stoked, i cant wait till august now. I've just got a friend of mine riding with me, i dont belong to any local clubs, cuz i really don't know of any, so i'll be flyin solo. I'm not sure how long the drive is, i know it's about 4 hours to Clinton NJ because i've got family there. But if anybody is cruisin down from NY, i'd be glad to drive to almost anywhere to get a caravan goin. Feel free to e-mail me.

NJSPEEDER 06-17-2005 10:57 PM

for a local crew you may wanna check out www.wnyfbody.com
they are a cool group of guys. i think some of them may be headed down to the event. check it out, maybe you can find a group to cruise with.

later
tim

RubberBurningSS 07-31-2005 08:34 PM

Any one from the south setting up a caravan? Do you mind if first state meets up with u?

Pampered-Z 08-02-2005 06:20 AM

Just wanted to jump in. There are a few from DE coming that are setting up a caravan if some wants to hook up with them?

http://www.firststatefbody.com/

I assume the centeral PA crew will be coming across rt 80.

camaro2you 08-02-2005 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberBurningSS
Any one from the south setting up a caravan? Do you mind if first state meets up with u?

I might be going.

sikbyrd350 08-02-2005 09:00 AM

are us Union/Middlesex(we're not really north, and not really central) meeting anywhere?