NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome / Introduction (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Good to be back (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51483)

coldkilla 05-21-2010 11:38 PM

Good to be back

Hey guys what's up? I've been a member for awhile and attended a few meets but haven't been on the site in forever. I guess I kinda got disinterested when my Firebird went down for upgrades that took forever and I was stuck driving a POS daily driver. But good news, my Firebird will be back on the street very soon for the first time in just over a year and last September I replaced my POS with a G8 GT!

When I get my Firebird back it'll be the first time I've driven it since installing UMI subframe connectors, a completely rebuilt rear end with Moser axles, Motive 3.73s, Auburn Posi, reinforced girdle, completely new interior (I changed the color from ugly ass tan to dark grey) with 6 point roll bar, road race seats and 5 point harnesses. Hell, there's probably more I'm forgetting about!

As far as the G8 goes, I've had it less than a year and I've already installed a Vararam OTR intake and right now I have a set of American Racing 7/8 long tube headers with x-pipe and cats sitting in my garage waiting to go out to Jet Hot. I also bought a BMR tunnel brace, since I'm gonna be down there. I also just ordered a Vector Motorsports ECM/TCM tune with their HSRK. The car also came with a Flowmaster axle back exhaust.

So...I'll definitely do my best to get to the next meet to show off the cars!

NJ Torque 05-22-2010 12:12 AM

Welcome back.

GrandmasterCow 05-22-2010 01:06 AM

long time no see ! How ya been?

coldkilla 05-23-2010 08:51 AM

I've been real good man. I'm back in the military, full time national guard working out of Fort Dix. I'm on the state's CBRN Weapons of Mass Destruction reaction team and its awesome. We train to go into a hotzone with special equipment in the event of a terrorist attack or accident. I also moved to Mount Laurel a year ago, everything's going great what have you been up to? You still have that white T/A?

maroman88 05-23-2010 09:30 AM

welcome back!

Tru2Chevy 05-23-2010 07:02 PM

Welcome back!

- Justin

BigAls87Z28 05-23-2010 08:10 PM

G8's are starting to match the number of Jeeps as DD's around here!

GrandmasterCow 05-23-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldkilla (Post 705551)
I've been real good man. I'm back in the military, full time national guard working out of Fort Dix. I'm on the state's CBRN Weapons of Mass Destruction reaction team and its awesome. We train to go into a hotzone with special equipment in the event of a terrorist attack or accident. I also moved to Mount Laurel a year ago, everything's going great what have you been up to? You still have that white T/A?

that's awsome man, sounds like you've been busy. No, i sold/traded the TA about a month ago now, for the beautiful 6.0L 6-speed Camaro in my sig. I also have a daughter to be born Aug 16th, on the way too. haha

BigRocsFirebird 05-23-2010 10:36 PM

welcome back!

Featherburner 05-25-2010 07:21 PM

Welcome back. Good call on the G8!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 (Post 705672)
G8's are starting to match the number of Jeeps as DD's around here!

Nothing wrong with that.8-)

T69SS 05-26-2010 07:25 PM

Welcome back!