NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   efx tuning (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68823)

DadsZ28 04-18-2019 08:19 AM

efx tuning

Hey guys I haven't posted much but always keep up reading the site. I got back into the LS crowd with a 5th gen last summer and am ready to play again, my question is does anybody use EFX tuning anymore ,I see they moved south last year or so and are close to me. I remember they were up central or north jersey and some guys on here from up that way had good things to say about them.
Thanx and looking forward to getting back into it and also getting back to the great track rental in november!

BonzoHansen 04-18-2019 08:56 AM

I see they have lots of activity based on their FB page. they are always posting up different customer cars.

Anti_Rice_Guy 04-18-2019 12:18 PM

They used to be in Toms River on 37, west of the Parkway.

I haven't heard anything but good things about them and have known both forum and "regular" people going there. Similar to JSP, otherwise we wouldn't have them on board.

MDSheds_SS 04-18-2019 01:43 PM

I have made the switch to EFX. Dave is very easy to talk to and is willing to help achieve goals. He has tuned my brothers V wagon and we are very pleased with the outcome.
He put my car on the dyno, found an issue that wouldn’t allow him to properly tune my car to the fullest potential. He gave me a few different options and only charged me for his time and dyno time. Did not charge me for a full tune and kick me out the door. Now that the issue has been addressed I’ll be heading down for a full tune with in a week or 2.
Definitely recommended.... plus he has a cool shop dog.

Jersey Mike 04-18-2019 03:01 PM

A few members have used EFX. Both Butch & Dave seem like good dudes. I wish they were closer to me!

6spdg37s 04-18-2019 05:50 PM

yes ! dave is the man, he had tuned my 11.3x cam only stick f body, he tuned my 6xx whp procharged c7. I highly recommend him.

and +1 on the dog, leia is cool af

DadsZ28 04-18-2019 11:03 PM

Awesome guys thanx sounds good i will pay him a visit.:drive:

Dave@EFX 04-19-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 951900)
They used to be in Toms River on 37, west of the Parkway.

I haven't heard anything but good things about them and have known both forum and "regular" people going there. Similar to JSP, otherwise we wouldn't have them on board.

Yea, I gotta get on my sponsorship payment to you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS (Post 951901)
I have made the switch to EFX. Dave is very easy to talk to and is willing to help achieve goals. He has tuned my brothers V wagon and we are very pleased with the outcome.
He put my car on the dyno, found an issue that wouldn’t allow him to properly tune my car to the fullest potential. He gave me a few different options and only charged me for his time and dyno time. Did not charge me for a full tune and kick me out the door. Now that the issue has been addressed I’ll be heading down for a full tune with in a week or 2.
Definitely recommended.... plus he has a cool shop dog.

Thanks for the love man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Mike (Post 951903)
A few members have used EFX. Both Butch & Dave seem like good dudes. I wish they were closer to me!

We're worth the trip!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdg37s (Post 951906)
yes ! dave is the man, he had tuned my 11.3x cam only stick f body, he tuned my 6xx whp procharged c7. I highly recommend him.

and +1 on the dog, leia is cool af

Should have kept the Camaro!!!!!:nod::nod::nod::nod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DadsZ28 (Post 951909)
Awesome guys thanx sounds good i will pay him a visit.:drive:

Give us a call or stop in anytime!

deadtrend1 04-20-2019 08:26 AM

I didnt realize how close to my house your shop is

Dave@EFX 04-20-2019 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadtrend1 (Post 951917)
I didnt realize how close to my house your shop is

Stop by any time.