NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Multimedia (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   My revised opinion of NJ lines... (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59707)

V 04-16-2012 10:48 PM

My revised opinion of NJ lines...

Based on my expedition south for the last meet in Egg Harbor, I have realized that my view of the north/central/south lines was wrong...

Therefore... I made up a new map showing how NJ is divided.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d5...S/b932d8b2.png

North is where NJ is liveable for normal humans...
South is where other stuff is...
The Jersey beach is everything under exit 82 on the Parkway. That's because there's sand along the Parkway from about there south... by definition...its a beach and technically does not need to be considered as a section of NJ.

Thank you for your time and I hope you all have learned something.

maroman88 04-17-2012 01:58 AM

u could even divide bergen county.... u know how it is south of rt4!

shadowfire 04-17-2012 05:18 AM

your some what right

grazi 04-17-2012 05:23 AM

What about central

LS1ow 04-17-2012 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maroman88 (Post 825255)
u could even divide bergen county.... u know how it is south of rt4!

HEY !

WiMiMc 04-17-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grazi (Post 825258)
What about central

Yeah! Us central people are nothing like those southerners.

sweetbmxrider 04-17-2012 06:57 AM

I think south jersey is both the southern and northern thirds of the state seeing that you all farm and such. Central jersey is about the only good thing going for this state.

Blacdout96 04-17-2012 07:41 AM

There's too many trees in our sand to officially declare it all as Jersey Beach....plus that's about 50 miles to the shore if you live in Cherry Hill or something lol.

I will agree that South Jersey can keep their Guido harboring shore area's :rofl:

greenformula92 04-17-2012 07:49 AM

now i have that beach house i always wanted :rofl: thanks V. my home now has added value because of your revised map of the state. we should forward that to the governer so he can't put that in effect immediatly

Anti_Rice_Guy 04-17-2012 08:28 AM

So most of the time I live in south jersey?

Mark B 04-17-2012 08:38 AM

"North is where NJ is liveable for normal humans..."

Huh? Really?

South Jersey is the only area that matters
North Jersey is wanna be New Yorkers
Central Jersey doesnt really exist... It is just North Jersey residents that moved south to find cheaper housing, but dont want to say they live in South Jersey

LTb1ow 04-17-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B (Post 825300)
"North is where NJ is liveable for normal humans..."

Huh? Really?

South Jersey is the only area that matters
North Jersey is wanna be New Yorkers
Central Jersey doesnt really exist... It is just North Jersey residents that moved south to find cheaper housing, but dont want to say they live in South Jersey

Uh, how in the world does industrial waste land north jersey have more expensive housing than the beach towns of central.

As far as I know, the bubble drawn around the beach bout 8-10miles inland from sandy hook down to point beach area is JSFBOA. And that is by far superior to the rest of the silly state and their farmlands, tractors, nickapedia, pinelands, cousins marrying cousins, industrial wastelands, and damn northern people visiting the beach on weekends.

I do not see a large trend in people wanting to go vacation to bumble**** north or south jersey. Pretty sure all you fools come to us.

#win

Anti_Rice_Guy 04-17-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTb1ow (Post 825323)
Uh, how in the world does industrial waste land north jersey have more expensive housing than the beach towns of central.

As far as I know, the bubble drawn around the beach bout 8-10miles inland from sandy hook down to point beach area is JSFBOA. And that is by far superior to the rest of the silly state and their farmlands, tractors, nickapedia, pinelands, cousins marrying cousins, industrial wastelands, and damn northern people visiting the beach on weekends.

I do not see a large trend in people wanting to go vacation to bumble**** north or south jersey. Pretty sure all you fools come to us.

#win

Expensive beach houses do not make up the majority of central. Expensive houses do, however, make up the majority of the north.

Actually, all those benny's who visit you at the shore in the summer, drive by me to go pumpkin picking, apple picking, get lost in corn mazes, and skiing. Oh and some of the beach people too :lol:

WildBillyT 04-17-2012 09:52 AM

North will never be FTW as you have "East North".

South will never be FTW as no matter where you live you are still a Southie. And you have Camden. Having the city that's been at the top of the ****tiest cities in America list negates all coolness.

So by process of elimination that leaves Central. If you are close to 78 or 195, you are FTW.

LTb1ow 04-17-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 825324)
Expensive beach houses do not make up the majority of central. Expensive houses do, however, make up the majority of the north.

Actually, all those benny's who visit you at the shore in the summer, drive by me to go pumpkin picking, apple picking, get lost in corn mazes, and skiing. Oh and some of the beach people too :lol:

Did I mention central? No. I clearly did not, I took your misdefined central and replaced it with JSFBOA.

So therefore, expensive beach houses do make up the majority of the now defined JSFBOA and your arguement is invalid. Short of going to yell at Beggz, and or burn NJIT down, driving past exit 127 is hazardous to one's health, parallel to the high chance of deliverance scene flashbacks come south of exit 98.

Typical benny, trying to justify being a lame tourist.

Anti_Rice_Guy 04-17-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

As far as I know, the bubble drawn around the beach bout 8-10miles inland from sandy hook down to point beach area is JSFBOA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTb1ow (Post 825327)
Did I mention central? No. I clearly did not, I took your misdefined central and replaced it with JSFBOA.

So therefore, expensive beach houses do make up the majority of the now defined JSFBOA and your arguement is invalid.

No, I understood exactly what you were saying. By the time you go 8-10 miles inland, you have significantly cheaper houses. Cheap enough to where I'd say the beach houses don't cancel out the cheapness of the house.

You took a sliver of central and claimed it as your own, and I noted that. That's what my argument was based off of.

sweetbmxrider 04-17-2012 10:05 AM

Good rants, 5 stars, would read again.

KirkEvil 04-17-2012 10:35 AM

:Vrolling:

Mark B 04-17-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

#win

Have you been to Asbury Park lately? Or did you forget exclude that from your little "Perfect NJ" bubble?

I never go to the northern beaches. The south has Brigantine, Wildwood, Cape May, Ocean City and Atlantic City (As long as you stay within 2 blocks of the beach)

sweetbmxrider 04-17-2012 11:52 AM

Have you been to Asbury lately? The gays are making it quite wonderful actually. All up and down the ocean is rather nice.

LTb1ow 04-17-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider (Post 825360)
Have you been to Asbury lately? The gays are making it quite wonderful actually. All up and down the ocean is rather nice.

This.

Lots of good bars and hang outs, there is still the stone pony and convention center, and hell, their hosting bamboozle there this year.

But your right, Asbury is def like Camden and Newark.

Mark B 04-17-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTb1ow (Post 825361)
This.

Lots of good bars and hang outs, there is still the stone pony and convention center, and hell, their hosting bamboozle there this year.

But your right, Asbury is def like Camden and Newark.

Same as atlantic city I guess... Fine, as long as you dont go more than 2 blocks away from the water.

NastyEllEssWon 04-17-2012 11:57 AM

central ftw. north jersey is crap.

Mark B 04-17-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon (Post 825366)
central ftw. north jersey is crap.

Atleast you are 1/2 right.

Jersey Mike 04-17-2012 04:47 PM

All I know is, I love our suburbs, close access to civilization, friendly people, roads, and

I spend ~40% of my time in Central NJ, and as soon as I hit rt. 202, I get a headache. People, drivers, roads. It all sucks.

Can't speak of South Jersey. Only go there to deposit money every couple months. If it wasn't for Atco, you'd -completely- suck. Enjoy your Philly sports teams. The Meadowlands and The Rock are both a short 30 minute drive away :mrgreen: