NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   West Central Jersey (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Toms River Trips will be easier now... (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34722)

BigAls87Z28 06-02-2008 08:38 PM

Toms River Trips will be easier now...

As I demanded to be transferd to the Ocean County Mall. I will be there every weekend, so I guess trips down 37 will be easy.
Im also looking into a part time job, something 3 days a week. Im thinkin parts store, maybe something close to me.

sweetbmxrider 06-02-2008 08:48 PM

i was on 37 saturday night in that awesome T-storm. wow i love wide tires in downpours! seaside was fun though. i might start cruisin 37 though. some black guy was checkin out my wheels and i was like "Sweet right?" and he was just starin. then he was like "Them be racin whe...." as the light turned green and i hauled 1st and a little of 2nd. it was funny

Tru2Chevy 06-02-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 (Post 452767)
As I demanded to be transferd to the Ocean County Mall. I will be there every weekend, so I guess trips down 37 will be easy.
Im also looking into a part time job, something 3 days a week. Im thinkin parts store, maybe something close to me.

Isn't that the store you used to work at?

- Justin

BonzoHansen 06-03-2008 08:12 AM

What, Freehold got you down? The wannabe rich folks from Staten Island, I mean Manalapan wear you out? LOL.

slugger27nj 06-03-2008 09:28 AM

Freehold Mall has become nauseating to the point where I despise going there, and only do so as a last resort. If I worked there, I'd want a transfer, too!

Mike Something 06-03-2008 03:39 PM

Well, let me know when you guys plan on meeting up in the 37 area, I like the ride down there...

edpontiac91 06-03-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 (Post 452767)

Try driving from Piscataway to Toms River everyday for the last 2 1/2 weeks(64 miles one way and an hour an 10 minute after you finish a 10 hour day). I thought that you couldn't work there because Mike works in the same store?

BigAls87Z28 06-07-2008 06:20 PM

Mike doesnt work in Toms River? Mike works in Ocean

And no, Toms River in the Ocean County Mall is different then the Ocean Store in the former Seaview Square Mall.

Ive been from the worst (Ocean) to the best (Freehold) and now am going to what i refer to as the "retirement home". The other sales people I will be working with have been working for Sears Auto for 40+ years. These guys are die hards, no pun intended.

BigAls87Z28 06-07-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugger27nj (Post 452877)
Freehold Mall has become nauseating to the point where I despise going there, and only do so as a last resort. If I worked there, I'd want a transfer, too!

Its not that bad. Lots of young women folks in very little clothing though. Its an interesting walk to and from lunch. 8-)

Nah, its a laundry list of things that have me moving, but none have to do with customers. Its really the lack of a forceful hand in management to get things done that need to be done.
Freehold is a self-running store, but you need a strong manager to make sure everyone is in line as well as everyone is happy. A manager that will draw the line on certain things while making sure the workflow is done. A manager that will tell the main store to go **** in a hat, and that we arent going to build 60 grills for you, and then have the balls to tell me that I have to pay them out of my payroll when YOU were the one that wanted them to perform the work that you were going to pay for, and then have even larger nerve to just tell me "well...just dont pay them."

None of that is being done.

BigAls87Z28 06-09-2008 11:09 AM

First day was yesterday...not bad.
I saw 3 4th gen LS1 Camaros yesterday. 2 red, and one was blue with a ram air hood.

Mike Something 06-11-2008 04:44 PM

I'm gonna be heading down there on Friday (6-13) around 8 - 8:30ish. Would love to cruise down there w/ some other fbodies...

BigAls87Z28 06-11-2008 06:42 PM

I will not be there...thursday and friday off w00t!!
I might actually got to etown Friday...maybe....

BillFromTR 06-19-2008 08:09 PM

Guy I work with used to do security at the Sears at the OCM. Watching the cameras and stuff.