NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   NJFBOA Events (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   October 2017 Meet-Flemington Speedway Historical Society Car Show, Lambertville (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68093)

Mike 10-20-2017 08:03 PM

I'll be trying to leave my house at 8. Sooo be there at 8:05

ThoR294 10-20-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 943625)
I'll be trying to leave my house at 8. Sooo be there at 8:05

Hahaha

ThoR294 10-21-2017 06:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/G3EHUHNl.jpg

We are near the vendor pavilions towards the highway

ThoR294 10-21-2017 02:13 PM

Anyone show up? I saw a few 4th gen and 2nd gens that looked familiar, but saw no one. Hard event to meet up because the amount of cars is endless and its hard to sit still lol. We stayed around our cars for a bit but no one showed :P

PolarBear 10-21-2017 04:12 PM

I saw your car because you posted that picture. I looked for Kevin, but I didn't see his convertible. I left around 1:30 or so since my cousin and Uncle had already left

ThoR294 10-21-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolarBear (Post 943634)
I saw your car because you posted that picture. I looked for Kevin, but I didn't see his convertible. I left around 1:30 or so since my cousin and Uncle had already left

I saw a car like yours with decals all over it. I thought it was you till I saw the stickers lol

Mike 10-21-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThoR294 (Post 943635)
I saw a car like yours with decals all over it. I thought it was you till I saw the stickers lol

It was his. Stickers from njmsp

Mike 10-21-2017 06:15 PM

The red and black ya flew past me mergering onto 202 when we left (yellow 68 vert)

KevinW 10-22-2017 06:48 AM

Yes, was there, didn't see the 4th gens from above pic. We ended up in the main show field, but at the very top corner across from the dumpsters along the dusty road leading to the 2nd field. My friends Z was on the corner, then a blue 50s ford, that the handlers stuck in between us even though we said we wanted to be together :( then me. My top was up, so I was disguised as a coupe :) By the time you walked around all the cars it was hours later. Sat for a bit, then back for some food. BIG show, saw cars getting placards at 923, but more came in after. Left right before awards. Put the top down and enjoyed the ride home because it was HOT!

Well maybe next year we can be better organized (and I could get there earlier)

ThoR294 10-22-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinW (Post 943647)
Yes, was there, didn't see the 4th gens from above pic. We ended up in the main show field, but at the very top corner across from the dumpsters along the dusty road leading to the 2nd field. My friends Z was on the corner, then a blue 50s ford, that the handlers stuck in between us even though we said we wanted to be together :( then me. My top was up, so I was disguised as a coupe :) By the time you walked around all the cars it was hours later. Sat for a bit, then back for some food. BIG show, saw cars getting placards at 923, but more came in after. Left right before awards. Put the top down and enjoyed the ride home because it was HOT!

Well maybe next year we can be better organized (and I could get there earlier)

The key is to meet up before going in so we are all together I think. Maybe not start so early lol

Mike 10-22-2017 10:40 AM

If you can guarantee a car count they will do something like they did for the vw's. But you can't tell them a count then have single digits show up

ThoR294 10-22-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 943651)
If you can guarantee a car count they will do something like they did for the vw's. But you can't tell them a count then have single digits show up

Yeah that was a LOT of Volkswagens. If we had the amount that showed at Duke island or race wars we'd be able to do it. Maybe we plan ahead next year.

PolarBear 10-23-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinW (Post 943647)

I walked around and I saw your friends car at the corner, but I wasn't really paying attention, so I didn't notice your car :|