NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   NJFBOA Events (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   January 2015 Meet - Firkin Tavern - Saturday 1/24 (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65645)

V 01-24-2015 10:14 AM

I wont be there today. I know I said snow wouldn't stop me and its not, BUT... I need to stick around here and shovel snow at my moms and also last night I bought another car so I need to prepare to pick it up tomorrow since my truck and trailer are currently snowed in.
I do hope everyone does have a good time, and next month at the meet, maybe I'll show up in the new ride, if I don't decide to part it out. haha.

The_Bishop 01-24-2015 12:10 PM

Have a firkin good time, guys!

Paul Huryk 01-24-2015 04:40 PM

Thank you...

Hope it the meet was Firkin good!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 913463)
Sorry for your loss paul

KevinW 01-25-2015 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 913495)
What is the price at the door for the bored Generations Camaro Club kids that want to play with us today? They are mucho fun and we do some crazy wacky things, all in the name and love of the Camaro.

Mike, Is that you? You fixed your hood that opened up at speed? So what is the this Generations Camaro club?

Kev

unstable bob gable 01-25-2015 07:51 PM

It was a good time. My new g/f was amazed that I actually have friends...but then I told her you are all just a bunch of random jabronies from South Jersey that I pay to hang out with me lol

Featherburner 01-25-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unstable bob gable (Post 913538)
It was a good time. My new g/f was amazed that I actually have friends...but then I told her you are all just a bunch of random jabronies from South Jersey that I pay to hang out with me lol

I'm glad the snow didn't keep you North Jersey guys from making the trip.

unstable bob gable 01-26-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Featherburner (Post 913545)
I'm glad the snow didn't keep you North Jersey guys from making the trip.

I did have to go to North Jersey to get the lady. Then passed through Central on my way to the Firkin in South Jersey.

Featherburner 01-26-2015 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unstable bob gable (Post 913563)
I did have to go to North Jersey to get the lady. Then passed through Central on my way to the Firkin in South Jersey.

Clearly you got lost if you went through South Jersey to get to the Firkin. Smart and intelligent people know the Firkin is smack dab in the middle of Central Jersey. I'm glad you figured out your error and took corrective actions. Just think, if you didn't get lost you probably would have been on time. Regardless, we're happy you North Jersey folks put in the effort!:-P