NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   [RANT] SO F'ING PISSED OFF[/RANT] (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25710)

Brando56894 05-05-2007 05:18 PM

[RANT] SO F'ING PISSED OFF[/RANT]

(sorry for whoever has to clean this up, but after you read this youll understand why)

so i was on my way up to jeanne-maries last saturday and i ended up getting a speeding ticket (87 in a 65 on 287N) cuz i ended up waking up at 11pm instead of 9pm which i had i hoped (i was drinking all day here for ag field day and passed out at 8 lol) so my dumbass goes speeding up 287 even after i see two cops with ppl pulled over. im trying not to go anything over 80 and then around exit 30 i hear the laser tone for my radar dector go off and then i see bright ass headlights right behind me, i get pulled over and he sees my radar detector and says im suprised you didnt catch us with that, i didnt say anything back and he give me the ticket. at that point im pretty pissed at myself. now here comes the really ****** part: my mom just called me up cuz she found out about the ticket and wasnt really that pissed cuz me getting tickets is nothing new anymore. but she told me the last time i got a ticket was on may 29th (after a year w/no tickets you lose points) I WAS F'ING 8 MINUTES AWAY FROM LOSING ONE OR TWO POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: so i either just lost my liscence of am damn close to it. 22mph over is gonna be 4 points im guessing right? also an interresting thing i noticed was that on the ticket he wrote that he paced me, not that he used his radar/laser. very interresting. and yea i think i just broke my pinkie knuckle cuz i punched the ****en wall when my mom told me that....

Firebird67dude 05-05-2007 05:33 PM

Its a 65 fines are doubled. Break out the check book.

deadtrend1 05-05-2007 05:35 PM

hitting stuff in anger = bad

you wont know what will happen till you go to court and plead it down so you have a chance

ryanfx 05-05-2007 05:39 PM

He couldn't have lasered you. Laser needs to be stationary unlike radar. He could have had a tag team but doubt it. He was more likely to be using laser guided cruise control on you :rofl:

baddest434 05-05-2007 05:50 PM

damn 8 minutes! i hope you don't lose your license. if you had just woke up 10 minutes later than you did. good luck bro.

careful punching walls. i did once in anger and of course i hit a stud and killed my hand.

oh one ls1 SS 05-05-2007 06:23 PM

im not sure if the ticket goes threw untill you go to court or pay it. not positive tho but you might still be in luck. but if i got your hopes up and i was wrong.. :flower:

BigAls87Z28 05-05-2007 07:12 PM

Like someone said, you have to be stationary for Laser, you cannot be in motion. Look on your ticket, see what type of radar system was used. If it is Laser, fight it.

Brando56894 05-05-2007 07:51 PM

i didnt know lasers had to be stationary, i just said that cuz i heard the tone then i saw him directly behind me.

GP99GT 05-05-2007 10:36 PM

you cant rely on the detector to find out if the cop actually used a laser...for all you know he mightve clocked you a mile back and just caught up to you

BigAls87Z28 05-06-2007 12:07 AM

It should say on the ticket what he used to check your speed.

Knipps 05-06-2007 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird67dude (Post 340877)
Its a 65 fines are doubled. Break out the check book.

that's only construction zones.. i think?

and yeah 22 over is 4 points
hopefully you don't lose your license
if your damn close? welcome to the probationary drivers club

Savage_Messiah 05-06-2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevelle 454 (Post 341028)
that's only construction zones.. i think?

and yeah 22 over is 4 points
hopefully you don't lose your license
if your damn close? welcome to the probationary drivers club

go to a 65 mph zone. 65 = fines doubles. Construction also = fines doubled though.