NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   North Jersey (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Snowing... again... WTF! (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9563)

12secondv6 03-08-2005 12:10 PM

Snowing... again... WTF!

:cry:

its Jeanne-Marie 03-08-2005 12:28 PM

stupid snow...i went to visit my grandpa today in secaucus...when i left fairfield at 9:00 it was sleeting...46 was messy, 3 was awful, coming back to school 17 tried to murderize me...

....wait, yesterday i was driving around oakland top down...65 degrees...hmmmm sketchy

12secondv6 03-08-2005 12:47 PM

:(

I saw 60 degree's yesterday.... 8)

And today..... :cry: snow

V 03-08-2005 12:52 PM

look at the forecast for friday-sunday, lol

slasherbarb 03-08-2005 01:16 PM

snow doesn't bother me...at the moment...have no car to drive in it...

ps- camaro being repaired as we speak... 8)

j0n 03-08-2005 01:27 PM

i hate the ****ing snow. period.

Savage_Messiah 03-08-2005 01:27 PM

I want to murder winter...

ar0ck 03-08-2005 01:55 PM

And to think yesterday I had the t-tops off :(

bad64chevelle 03-08-2005 02:24 PM

Just think....the top was down on the chevelle yesterday. as it was the day before, and is today. Come to think of it the chevelle doesnt have a top yet...

79dizZy28 03-08-2005 02:35 PM

:funny:

as for teh snow, this really sucks. :popcorn: although i did get to watch 2 accidents in happen to the cars in front of me as these drivers just don't know how to keep the brakes from lockin up in the snow :shrug:

Kojak 03-08-2005 03:34 PM

All im thinking about is next week... Daytona Beach SPRING BREAK *****S!!!!!!!!

Kojak 03-08-2005 03:42 PM

I say we make a movie ill call it Wrong Wheel Drive on Ice. We can use my cavalier anyone got a camera????

Teds89IROC 03-08-2005 04:20 PM

****in snow. I went out this morning, got gas..was heading home and barely made it up this one hill in my town. I get goin on the downside, I kept the car in 2nd gear at about 2 grand.,..i was doin about 15-20 or so. The road has a big crown in it from an intersection and I guess due to the crown the car dipped and I lost it. Car went sideways for a little bit then to a complete 180. I then got the car to the side of the road facing the wrong way, but I was up against the side. So I threw on the flashers. An older guy walks over to me from across the street..."goin a little fast?" "no, I had the car in 2nd doin 20 if not less" Â*then he disgreed and said I was goin faster. He also tells me I almost hit his tenants truck when I spun out, I was about 20ft away from the damn truck...so I just said whatever. I then get the spiel of how I should get out of the car so people don't hit me because he was a safety officer in glen rock and he knows. Regardless that I'm already on the side of the road with my flashers on. He also went on to tell me I need to get outa there and how come the other people are having no trouble. So I said "No **** I need to get out of here, if the road wasn't so slick, I would get out...and the other people who have gone by that have made it is because they are either FWD or have 4 wheel drive" He didn't really say much regarding that...so he then proceeds to tell me how to drive to get out....he was really aggravating me. So I'm ready to head down the street but there are 2 cars coming..so I'm stopped waiting. He then yells to me "I'm holding traffic on this side..just go" So I had to tell him I was waiting for these 2 cars to pass by. So I got going, found a street that had a clear path..made it as far as I could up the hill..got to a point where I couldn't go anymore..noticed a little driveway/parking lot to my right behind me..threw it in reverse and parked it. Asked the owner if I could leave it there till the roads got clear and he said no problem. My town is clear now so I just brought it home. Best part of today was....I was wearing pajama pants and moccasins during this whole thing Â*:lol:

~Ted

its Jeanne-Marie 03-08-2005 04:27 PM

that was a good story, gus, maybe you should tell it at a party :P

Teds89IROC 03-08-2005 04:30 PM

Yea, forgot to mention...instead of the usual "say sonny" from older people..he was calling me "gus" Who says that? lol

~Ted

j0n 03-08-2005 05:10 PM

flagnabbit gus! u done gone tried 2 hit my tennants truck...stop bein a stoopid youngin' and grow up a lil ya hear?

its Jeanne-Marie 03-08-2005 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0n
flagnabbit gus! u done gone tried 2 hit my tennants truck...stop bein a stoopid youngin' and grow up a lil ya hear?

speaking of which, hurry up and turn 18, the table at applebees is waiting :lol:

Savage_Messiah 03-08-2005 05:25 PM

Every entrance at Willy P had an accident, so I hear. Â*I saw a civic spinning his wheels (idiot was prolly at 5-6000 RPM) goin nowhere but a tad sideways, and an altima the same happened then the dumbass braked, locked the wheels and was still rolling back hahaha. Â*WHen he finally stopped he jsut stayed there with the most confused look on his face. Also some benz smashed up on a light post

Kojak 03-08-2005 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
Every entrance at Willy P had an accident, so I hear.

yeah i was driveing behind a grand cherkee and the guy just slid off the road into the grass by the new collegeroad entrance.... im still wondering why he diddnt use 4 wheel drive.

j0n 03-08-2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by its Jeanne-Marie
Quote:

Originally Posted by j0n

speaking of which, hurry up and turn 18, the table at applebees is waiting Â*:lol:

ok for the low blow concerning age...im going to piss on ur car for real next time

and the whole applebees thing makes no sense to me?

1 month, 4 hours, and 45 minutes until i can legally have sexual relations with older women! yay!

misterjuice 03-08-2005 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0n
Quote:

Originally Posted by its Jeanne-Marie
Quote:

Originally Posted by j0n

speaking of which, hurry up and turn 18, the table at applebees is waiting Â*:lol:

ok for the low blow concerning age...im going to piss on ur car for real next time

and the whole applebees thing makes no sense to me?

1 month, 4 hours, and 45 minutes until i can legally have sexual relations with older women! yay!

how about you have sexual relations with me, tonight.......... :lol:

ShitOnWheels 03-08-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kojak
Quote:

yeah i was driveing behind a grand cherkee and the guy just slid off the road into the grass by the new collegeroad entrance.... im still wondering why he diddnt use 4 wheel drive.

Because 4 wheel drive does **** on ice.

Fozzi58 03-08-2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

"you haven't got 4 wheel drive."

"do I need it?"

"Nope, just said you haven't got it"

GP99GT 03-08-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ****OnWheels
Quote:

Quote:

Because 4 wheel drive does **** on ice.

for accelerating it does...not sure what was going on in his story, but yeah if he was braking and slid off then he was just going too fast.

79dizZy28 03-08-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

All im thinking about is next week... Daytona Beach SPRING BREAK *****S!!!!!!!!

i'll be in daytona beach next week too as well as panama city beach. i'm leavin this friday :headbang: