NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   North Jersey (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I WANT IT! (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18605)

drmrman 06-24-2006 09:30 PM

I WANT IT!

So yesterday evening 6/23/06... I recieved a PM from a member notifying me that one of his friends was selling his Z and that he saw that I was in the market...

Well... Its a match made in heaven! I went to look at the car today in the pouring rain! But god damn was it worth it!!! This car is in AMAZING condition...

1999 Z28 midnight blue
Fully loaded...
Power everything
Tan leather
M6
Cut outs
WS6 short through
and then a little sond system work...

THIS CAR IS GORGEOUS!

Pls guys do me a favore and pray for me that I get this car! He has one other kid that is interested in it... I hope something goes horribly wrong and he doesnt want the car... Because I WANT IT!

The only pic I got to snap on my phone because of the rain!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...0624061826.jpg

Short vid with the cut out open... Notice the rain! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOt39MgjOh4

Thanks again! And please put the good vibes out there for me!!! I really want this car!

Joe

95formula 06-24-2006 09:37 PM

slip the seller a a fifty, you'll get the car

how much is the he askin?(just curious)

drmrman 06-24-2006 09:39 PM

well... He wants 14 but we agreed on 12 five... IF AND ONLY IF things fall through with that other kid...

95formula 06-24-2006 09:49 PM

show up with cash(or check) tommorrow, he'll give it to ya, i've seen it happen

drmrman 06-24-2006 09:53 PM

I wish I could! But my means of a loan is not home right now! and they wont be home until monday...

camaro2you 06-24-2006 10:17 PM

go there lock yourself in the car till monday!!!!

drmrman 06-24-2006 10:19 PM

HOLY ****! THATS A GOOD IDEA! Hold the car hostage!? I like that idea... I need to carry you around in my back pac... I need smart people like you around me 24/7!

:D :D :D ;)

enRo 06-24-2006 10:43 PM

Looks like he's running skinnys in the back :lol: Looks like the car I was gonna buy, but I came across my car now and had to have it.

qwikz28 06-24-2006 10:54 PM

that car is sweet!

Brando56894 06-24-2006 11:27 PM

definately is a nice ride :D

V 06-25-2006 01:30 AM

looks sweet, im glad you got to go look at it, i was running around all day.

When i bought my SS, i had all the paperwork done and signed before i even saw my car, hell at that time i had never even been IN a 4th gen, nevertheless drive one, haha

drmrman 06-25-2006 05:23 AM

Thanks guys! It was really difficult for me to sleep last night but I made it! I really hope things work out with car because I have been looking around the area for ANY v8 maro in mid. blue and I couldnt find anything... And then all of a sudden this pops up! Its a perfect match! But like I said... We have to see what happens with this other kid AND see if my rentals will loan me the money up front... They said yes but I first have to do some body work on my S10 so I can sell it...

Anyway! Im thinking good thoughts right now! Aside from forcefully holding the car I cant do anything else but think good thoughts! Like I said guys! Put the good vibe out there for me! I really want this to work!

Joe

Tru2Chevy 06-26-2006 11:47 AM

Hope things work out for you with the car....looks real nice.

- Justin

drmrman 06-26-2006 03:16 PM

IT LOOKS LIKE I GOT THE OK! The guy Ken said that hes going to try and scare off the other buyer the best he can! He told me in a txt last night that he "Much rather sell it to someone who is going to enjoy her and take care of her" and he also asked me today when i could have the money ready for him, implying it was mine...

I cant wait guys! This is special! Im soooo excited! IM FINALY GOING TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY!!!

Joe :D :D :D :D :D :D

bad64chevelle 06-26-2006 03:48 PM

Congrats man if ya get it i wish ya the best of luck with it

Savage_Messiah 06-26-2006 03:51 PM

good luck!

79CamaroDiva 06-26-2006 05:18 PM

sooooo.. its monday. how'd it go?

drmrman 06-26-2006 10:14 PM

Excellent! Just got off the fone with the owner and its mine! Im paying him a G next week to reserve the car for me for 6 weeks because I am going to be away... Then I will pick up the car when I get home!

Im so excited! These 6 weeks cant go fast enough!

Joe

LS1Hawk 06-27-2006 05:45 AM

Congrats, man! Car looks great. I know exactly how you feel. I looked around for a long time for a red 01-02 Trans Am. There were plenty of times when I thought I'd never find one, especially at what I was willing to pay. And then one day it just happened, and I was amazed it was a Firehawk. If you look hard enough you eventually find what you want. Good luck with it!

drmrman 06-27-2006 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS1Hawk
Congrats, man! Car looks great. I know exactly how you feel. I looked around for a long time for a red 01-02 Trans Am. There were plenty of times when I thought I'd never find one, especially at what I was willing to pay. And then one day it just happened, and I was amazed it was a Firehawk. If you look hard enough you eventually find what you want. Good luck with it!

HAHA! heres the wierd thing... I wasnt looking quite yet... HAHA! :D This just happened to pop up! And I made the best of a pour *every pun intended* money situation... It looks like Im going to have to still take out a small loan to finish paying the kid off... But I have 6 weeks to decide what I am going to do, because Im going to be away in boston...

Thanks for your support man! I cant wait until the time comes, I sit my fat white ass in that beautiful bucket seat, turn the key, hear her roar to life, and then TAKE OFF! :D

Joe

95formula 06-27-2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmrman
Excellent! Just got off the fone with the owner and its mine! Im paying him a G next week to reserve the car for me for 6 weeks because I am going to be away... Then I will pick up the car when I get home!

i would get that in writing, i would hate to see ya get home and be out a G and a car, saying this makes me wish i trusted people more, but some people are just real scummy.

Tsar 06-27-2006 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95formula
i would get that in writing, i would hate to see ya get home and be out a G and a car, saying this makes me wish i trusted people more, but some people are just real scummy.

:werd: when i went to look at my car it already had a 2k deposit on it...money talks.

drmrman 06-27-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95formula

It already is! :D ;)

When I go to drop off the deposit we will both sign the "contract" and we are set! He even told me last night when I was talking to him "We are going to get this in writing? Correct?"

So Im cool! It would really suck if I came back 6 weeks from now... Go to pick up the car and then have him saying... What car? What $1000?

Yeah mang! Im SOOOOOO excited! This is sooooo awesome!

Joe

LS1Hawk 06-27-2006 12:43 PM

That's crazy....6 week wait....I'd be going nuts!

LuvMyF8LWS6 06-27-2006 12:50 PM

Congrats! That's some story, with a happy ending!