NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   zaino? (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20865)

WayFast84 10-09-2006 10:14 AM

zaino?

Where can I buy it? or is it just order online?

i know this should be in the apeaence forum but I need to know asap..

JL8Jeff 10-09-2006 10:18 AM

You can order it online from their website www.zainostore.com and I think you can get it from Shore Motorsports on Rt 9.

WayFast84 10-09-2006 10:19 AM

I cant wait for shipping I need it now, any place closer that might have it? like auto zone or some place?

qwikz28 10-09-2006 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WayFast84
I cant wait for shipping I need it now, any place closer that might have it? like auto zone or some place?

nope. its some official stuff so dont expect to find it anywhere. im surprised even that place has it. i've never once seen it in person.

WayFast84 10-09-2006 11:17 AM

BAH i guess ill order it online then..

Bandit 10-09-2006 11:21 AM

Shore Motor Sports in Howell on rt9. Only place in NJ you can buy it. Not sure if you can order it online if you live in NJ.

Sal said its a tax thing and doesn't want to get involved with it.

WayFast84 10-09-2006 11:28 AM

why wouldnt I be allowed to order it online in nj?

bs

if not ill get klearkote looks to be just as good..

Bandit 10-09-2006 11:36 AM

Just checked the site, NJ people can't order it through him direct. Just go to Shore Motor Sports, not like its far ride for you.

qwikz28 10-09-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandit
Just checked the site, NJ people can't order it through him direct. Just go to Shore Motor Sports, not like its far ride for you.

howell is about 45 minutes from him. i cant imagine a situation that anyone would need wax or other detailing products that very moment. order it online and be happy. :)

Savage_Messiah 10-09-2006 12:34 PM

honestly, why in the hell do you need zaino on a f'ed up cheapie maaco paint job?

Bandit 10-09-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwikz28
howell is about 45 minutes from him. i cant imagine a situation that anyone would need wax or other detailing products that very moment. order it online and be happy. :)

You can't order it online if you live in NJ. You want a nice looking car whats hour or so round trip.

35thls1ss19 10-09-2006 12:37 PM

you can order online from nj you just have to email him and he will give you a bunch of places you can order from. i order it a send it to a freidn in ny then he sends it my way :)

Bandit 10-09-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 35thls1ss19
you can order online from nj you just have to email him and he will give you a bunch of places you can order from. i order it a send it to a freidn in ny then he sends it my way :)

Well for you I understand, its 2 hour trip to Howell if you want the stuff, Edison is quick ride and the shipping method would be a PITA being that close to the source.

If it is a Macco paint job just put wax on it.

qwikz28 10-09-2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Well for you I understand, its 2 hour trip to Howell if you want the stuff, Edison is quick ride and the shipping method would be a PITA being that close to the source.

no i meant for him... i go to school at rutgers and i have a buddy in howell and it usually takes me 45mins to get down there. but i agree with you, regular wax works just fine, especially for that paint. i use turtle wax on my car and i love it. maybe im just ignorant though

Knipps 10-09-2006 12:48 PM

I've never heard of this stuff?
is it AMAZING or something?
guess my house has some advantages; if i wanted to order it i could send it to my friend's house in NY and have it 2 minutes after it's delivered

Savage_Messiah 10-09-2006 01:38 PM

everyone order zaino to jake's house :lol:

Bandit 10-09-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevelle 454
I've never heard of this stuff?
is it AMAZING or something?
guess my house has some advantages; if i wanted to order it i could send it to my friend's house in NY and have it 2 minutes after it's delivered

If you have a nice car and done right it looks great. $$$$ its about 100 or more for the stuff to begin with and it takes a few coats to see a mirror like finish.

I use it, I will say there are products that make my car look better in the short term, but nothing last as long as Zaino.

Mike 10-09-2006 02:30 PM

matt your car dosent need it, and for best results you layer coats, as in not letting it sit in the driveway and getting rained on

ShitOnWheels 10-09-2006 03:17 PM

Quote:

Matt is 15 though, so he can't drive there. And I know if I had ever asked my parents to drive me 45 minutes one way for some special wax, I'd have been told to walk to the local auto store and buy the cheap stuff. Not that I ever needed wax when I was 15, but you get my point.

Rich189 10-09-2006 03:25 PM

zaino takes to long... but then again ill spend 12 hours or so polishing my car so im not one to talk....ive found that pinnicle sovergn wax worksjust as good if not better and its much easier to apply

johnjzjz 10-09-2006 04:58 PM

we do all the race cars they look real good and the spray touch up stuff is super - to do a car correctly it takes 2 days if you want it all so to speak -- jz

JL8Jeff 10-09-2006 06:31 PM

Nothing works as good as Zaino after you get several layers built on top of each other. I used it on my 93 Indy Pace Car which was my daily driver. I had 74K miles on the car when I sold it and it still looked pretty darn good.

camaro2you 10-09-2006 07:12 PM

i got it for the vette, just gotta get it wet sanded and buffed out first.

WayFast84 10-09-2006 07:30 PM

I was going to use nxt wax then use klear kote products :
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/au...-products.html

but theese photos just sealed the deal on my wax

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5150RS (Post 3077481)
I have countless coats on the car. I have been using zaino exclusively for almost 3 years. Sorry no before pics, but the paint was always in good shape. Before I liked to use meguiar's.
The best part to me is all the zaino products work together to enhance shine and protection. With zaino you can't wax too often. I mean if you enjoy waxing your car zaino is the best. Every time you use it your paint will look better and better and the protection will just keep building. As a testament to the amazing protection zaino has to offer 75% of the paint on the car is factory original. The only parts that have been repainted are the hood and front end. So it is pretty impressive to me that the factory van nuys paint can shine this well after 14 years.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...391_2_full.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...391_6_full.jpg
http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...91_13_full.jpg

I LOVEEEEEEEE WAZING MY CAR I do it 99% of the times I wash my car, the other 1% i quick detail it after

Tsar 10-09-2006 07:33 PM

why do you people insist on having the same disscussion about zaino every month or so? how about you just learn how to properly detail a car and you wont need to spend 100+ bucks on overpriced product. Like i said before ill put 50 bucks that say ill detail my car with any wax i have in my house and it will still come out better... zaino is overpirced and is not special. but you you feel the need to waste your money - go ahead.