NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   North Jersey (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What happened to this great section? (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=58458)

Tsar 01-05-2012 01:36 PM

What happened to this great section?

Exactly what the title states. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ladies? What have you done, ladies?

Anti_Rice_Guy 01-05-2012 01:42 PM

Everyone going into hiding. And winter.

The old north crew is never on here anymore. When it's decent out the NW corner of the state does some things, but NC and NE don't do much.

LTb1ow 01-05-2012 01:43 PM

lulz @ stalker being your only show of face.

Anti_Rice_Guy 01-05-2012 01:45 PM

Let's face it... I pretty much am the North nowadays...and whoever I text and can come out. If not for me there would be no North attendance at meets :-?...except maybe Paul.

Tsar 01-05-2012 01:47 PM

This is pretty sad.. North used to roll deep. Now it's bunch of guidos and BiGal.

Anti_Rice_Guy 01-05-2012 01:57 PM

Yeah it sucks. This year should be better though. We might even gain back some old members! Tim K sold his f-body and went MIA, and Alex is in CA....but Ted and Noah still have their cars and made attempts to go out at the end of last year. Who knows with Fidget. Melissa is working and in school so she usually can't go. That's all I can remember of the OG north crew.

coolmanvette75 01-05-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 800249)
Let's face it... I pretty much am the North nowadays...and whoever I text and can come out. If not for me there would be no North attendance at meets :-?...except maybe Paul.

And Beggs, but he doesnt count

BonzoHansen 01-05-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 800250)
This is pretty sad.. North used to roll deep. Now it's bunch of guidos and BiGal.

Al isn't north. lol

Tsar 01-05-2012 02:34 PM

^ Har, har, har.

V 01-05-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 800264)
That's all I can remember of the OG north crew.

dont forget sal, matt, jim, JM...

LS1ow 01-05-2012 02:50 PM

me paul and fania are prob the most active north members on the boards. its just hard to keep a section going with only 3 people.

Anti_Rice_Guy 01-05-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V (Post 800310)
dont forget sal, matt, jim, JM...

I completely forgot about Pie matt! He doesn't even talk to any NJFBOA people anymore than I know of...except maybe Shane?

Sal only came because he was friends with all Matt, Ted, Alex, etc. so we lost him by association.

Jim is a bum who no longer has an f-body and never really came to much here, or was super active haha.

JM was in the same boat as Sal so I didn't count her either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS1ow (Post 800313)
me paul and fania are prob the most active north members on the boards. its just hard to keep a section going with only 3 people.

+1

The Fixer 01-05-2012 03:11 PM

I am still here, but I sold my F-body powered Monte back in February. I haven't been doing much car stuff at all; been busy with my kids and work.

zraffz 01-05-2012 03:24 PM

I'm not cool enough to hang around this section or attend any meets.

And I can do without driving 2-3 hours to meet a bunch of strangers lol.

ar0ck 01-05-2012 03:28 PM

We all kinda moved on in life; Full time jobs, still in school, new friends and family. I still lurk the forums, but all the 4Chan crap gets annoying after a while & made me less inclined to check the new posts, but since the site is clearing up I may become active again, even if I am thousands of miles away.

I just don't live in NJ anymore, and the time I do spend there is spent with family & friends. I kind of strayed to sticking with Motorcycles since I joined the military. Once I get back from this deployment I'll be getting back into building another Camaro though.

Anti_Rice_Guy 01-05-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zraffz (Post 800327)
I'm not cool enough to hang around this section or attend any meets.

And I can do without driving 2-3 hours to meet a bunch of strangers lol.

You're only a stranger once. We all started somewhere. Nor do you always need to drive 2-3 hours to a meet. Argument is invalid :lol:

Not to mention driving your car is what car clubs are all about....so the drive is fun!

maroman88 01-05-2012 03:44 PM

i still here!~

zraffz 01-05-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 800349)
You're only a stranger once. We all started somewhere. Nor do you always need to drive 2-3 hours to a meet. Argument is invalid :lol:

Not to mention driving your car is what car clubs are all about....so the drive is fun!

I have no reason not to trust my car but I wouldn't want to drive it across the state if I didn't have to. Highway and 4.56s don't mix very well.

Tsar 01-05-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ar0ck (Post 800334)
We all kinda moved on in life; Full time jobs, still in school, new friends and family. I still lurk the forums, but all the 4Chan crap gets annoying after a while & made me less inclined to check the new posts, but since the site is clearing up I may become active again, even if I am thousands of miles away.

I just don't live in NJ anymore, and the time I do spend there is spent with family & friends. I kind of strayed to sticking with Motorcycles since I joined the military. Once I get back from this deployment I'll be getting back into building another Camaro though.

Meh, I knew that, I just wanted to bring some traffic to this section. I live in NH now. I just came home to visit my mom for Christmas. I'll be leaving soon to go up and snowboard before next semester starts back up.

I'm on my second car since I've sold that damned T/A, this one actually has 4 doors and it's an auto. I'm almost ashamed. However, it does start every time.

Mike 01-05-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 800483)
Meh, I knew that, I just wanted to bring some traffic to this section. I live in NH now. I just came home to visit my mom for Christmas. I'll be leaving soon to go up and snowboard before next semester starts back up.

I'm on my second car since I've sold that damned T/A, this one actually has 4 doors and it's an auto. I'm almost ashamed. However, it does start every time.

what is it? or are you more than almost ashamed? :lol:

Tsar 01-05-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbrrmike (Post 800489)
what is it? or are you more than almost ashamed? :lol:

Infinity g35. I got it mostly because it's AWD, it should good in the bumblefawk that I live in now, well when it decides to snow. Can't get use to the auto though. I keep hitting the non existent clutch pedal..

Edit* It came with all those baby seat hooks too, ugh.

Mike 01-05-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 800496)
Edit* It came with all those baby seat hooks too, ugh.

lol i think all my current cars have them too...

and steve (tpi monte ss) has a 4 door infinity now too

Lt1_8U 01-05-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 800317)
I completely forgot about Pie matt! He doesn't even talk to any NJFBOA people anymore than I know of...except maybe Shane?

Sal only came because he was friends with all Matt, Ted, Alex, etc. so we lost him by association.

Jim is a bum who no longer has an f-body and never really came to much here, or was super active haha.

JM was in the same boat as Sal so I didn't count her either.

+1

thats cold man:bertstare: i bought a njfboa sticker...booooom that just happened

and i still have it!

NJ Torque 01-05-2012 08:59 PM

and I drive all kinds of Infinitis all day too :)

LS1ow 01-05-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt1_8U (Post 800553)
thats cold man:bertstare: i bought a njfboa sticker...booooom that just happened

and i still have it!

i needa get my BOA Banner for my Jeep !