NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What a wild last few weeks (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68210)

Frosty 12-03-2017 11:12 AM

What a wild last few weeks

3 Attachment(s)
So after being told I'd probably never be gainfully employed again after my accident/surgery, after seeing my existing physical issues get amplified by the nerve damage I sunk into a dark, very dark place thinking I was forever going to be a white trash loser living off the government for the rest of my life(I still might be a white trash loser though, the jury is still out on that one :kneeslap: ). I decided to make a change, the second it looked like I could work I went all in with it, took a job in Williamstown, moved to Mays Landing and bought myself an early Christmas present(even though I don't celebrate Christmas lol). Buying a brand new car is a dumb financial decision but **** it, life is to short. With my healthy miraculously coming back(relatively speaking) I decided to treat myself. It was a little bit of an impulse but with the difference in interest rates between new and used cars it made sense to buy new since I plan on keeping the car for a while. Hopefully this one doesn't get hit and destroyed in 3 weeks and two days like the last one. :cry::cry::facepalm::facepalm:

Needless to say it's been a wild month or so.

BonzoHansen 12-03-2017 11:18 AM

Nice!

WildBillyT 12-03-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 944851)
So after being told I'd probably never be gainfully employed again after my accident/surgery, after seeing my existing physical issues get amplified by the nerve damage I sunk into a dark, very dark place thinking I was forever going to be a white trash loser living off the government for the rest of my life(I still might be a white trash loser though, the jury is still out on that one :kneeslap: ). I decided to make a change, the second it looked like I could work I went all in with it, took a job in Williamstown, moved to Mays Landing and bought myself an early Christmas present(even though I don't celebrate Christmas lol). Buying a brand new car is a dumb financial decision but **** it, life is to short. With my healthy miraculously coming back(relatively speaking) I decided to treat myself. It was a little bit of an impulse but with the difference in interest rates between new and used cars it made sense to buy new since I plan on keeping the car for a while. Hopefully this one doesn't get hit and destroyed in 3 weeks and two days like the last one. :cry::cry::facepalm::facepalm:

Needless to say it's been a wild month or so.

1.) Congrats on the health progress, I know it's been REAL ****** for a while
2.) Congrats on the job and move!
3.) Congrats on the Camaro!

Now can you please do something about the goddamn Flyers? 10 in a row. Granted, it makes for some awesome hot takes on the homer facebook sites but this is getting excessive.

sweetbmxrider 12-03-2017 12:17 PM

Nice man, we all hope this one lasts awhile!!

Jersey Mike 12-03-2017 01:41 PM

Glad to see this post. Congrats, Tony!!!

Blackbirdws6 12-03-2017 02:35 PM

Welcome back in more than one way. Hope things continue in the right direction for you.

3.4 grape of wrath 12-03-2017 05:10 PM

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery.

6spdg37s 12-03-2017 05:38 PM

so pretty ! didnt know u got hurt glad you are doing better ! GL with the new car

Frosty 12-03-2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildBillyT (Post 944853)

Now can you please do something about the goddamn Flyers? 10 in a row. Granted, it makes for some awesome hot takes on the homer facebook sites but this is getting excessive.

As Ghost said after the Boston game, ****ing brutal. I had to distance myself from the pages on Facebook, too much negativity and dumb comments.

unstable bob gable 12-03-2017 08:44 PM

That is an amazing looking Camaro. Best of luck and keep the shiny side up.

Frosty 12-03-2017 09:02 PM

Thanks guys, hopefully I can start getting to meets again, it's only been like....7 years lmao

madness410 12-03-2017 09:26 PM

wow amazing looking camaro. those fender stripes are sweet. glad to hear you are doing better.

Anti_Rice_Guy 12-04-2017 10:06 AM

Congrats!

When does betting start on how long before you get totaled again by some idiot?

Featherburner 12-04-2017 10:21 AM

Congratulations! Here's hoping everything keeps moving in the right direction.

ar0ck 12-04-2017 03:21 PM

Congrats, Here's to keeping this one gorgeous!

Frosty 12-04-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 944872)
Congrats!

When does betting start on how long before you get totaled again by some idiot?

Get herpes.....:kneeslap::kneeslap::kneeslap:

Where I'm living now it's more likely Bambi will hit the car than some other driver.

IROCZman15 12-04-2017 06:49 PM

glad to hear of your good news enjoy

qwikz28 12-05-2017 08:12 AM

Great news, Tony! Happy to hear you're bouncing back. Congrats on the new car!