NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   REALLY??? (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67020)

unstable bob gable 06-23-2016 05:57 AM

REALLY???

I was at the Wawa in Kearny at 4:45 am this morning. I didn't want to be at the Wawa at 4:45 am, I would have rather been home in bed for about another 6 hours, but since I'm on fuggin' day shift now I couldn't be home in bed. I needed gas, a paper, and a big soda. Well, apparently a bunch of Ricers and Eurotrashers thought they were filming F&F 63 1/3, or it was time for an assclown convention, because they were out in full force. At 4:45 am on a Thursday morning. A bunch of them were looking under the hood of a BMW like the second coming of Christ was taking place there, and I was just wishing I had a live, working, real hand grenade to throw. I wish that sector of life would just die. And to top it off the soda machine was undergoing maintenance and I was stuck having to get a bottle of Diet Dew. Life sucks for the real working man some times...

MDSheds_SS 06-23-2016 06:20 AM

Its a new generation man, prob a bunch of High school kids that just graduated out screwing around. I'm not a huge fan of the ricers but those are the guys keeping the lights on at the tracks these days. At least there into cars, lots of kids spending there money on much worse things.

sweetbmxrider 06-23-2016 06:21 AM

You are pissed that some kids were looking under the hood of a bmw?

Blackbirdws6 06-23-2016 07:04 AM

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4...reetracers.jpg

unstable bob gable 06-23-2016 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider (Post 927422)
You are pissed that some kids were looking under the hood of a bmw?

I was pissed because they were there, period. The whole lot of 'em. But I guess I would have had egg on my face if I checked it out and there was an LSX under the hood of the BMW. Lol

sweetbmxrider 06-23-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unstable bob gable (Post 927424)
I was pissed because they were there, period. The whole lot of 'em. But I guess I would have had egg on my face if I checked it out and there was an LSX under the hood of the BMW. Lol

That would have been funny. Still, I don't get why they can't be there.

unstable bob gable 06-23-2016 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider (Post 927425)
That would have been funny. Still, I don't get why they can't be there.

I just hate rice.

LTb1ow 06-23-2016 09:01 AM

Do you not drive a old 90s era turbo four cyl?

unstable bob gable 06-23-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTb1ow (Post 927427)
Do you not drive a old 90s era turbo four cyl?

Yeah, an American 4 door with about 250 HP. Last time I checked it didn't have a fart can, picnic table rear wing, demolished multi colored body kit and wasn't scraping on anything taller then a bottle cap on the road. And I also don't wear a Yankees cap sideways and blast gangsta rap. So, your point is? I can be accused of driving a car that looks like something Aunt Betsy would drive to church, but I am as far away from rice as one can get.

sweetbmxrider 06-23-2016 09:50 AM

And I'm sure some guys can see your truck as being overdone and gaudy. If the kids were being punks and doing careless ****, I'd support your opinion. Since they were just hanging out being car guys, I don't.

unstable bob gable 06-23-2016 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider (Post 927429)
And I'm sure some guys can see your truck as being overdone and gaudy. If the kids were being punks and doing careless ****, I'd support your opinion. Since they were just hanging out being car guys, I don't.

I liked this board better when a guy could do some hard core hatin'. Welp, if some people don't like my truck or my car that's fine with me. There has to be a balance of hatred and adversaries to make life go round. Where would Batman be if there wasn't a Joker?

MDSheds_SS 06-23-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unstable bob gable (Post 927430)
I liked this board better when a guy could do some hard core hatin'. Welp, if some people don't like my truck or my car that's fine with me. There has to be a balance of hatred and adversaries to make life go round. Where would Batman be if there wasn't a Joker?

He would probably be at Wawa with those guys hanging out cause the Batmobile is lowered, has a huge wing/kit and sounds like a fart can when the rocket boosters kick in.

sweetbmxrider 06-23-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unstable bob gable (Post 927430)

I agree. I didn't say you can't hate. I would have agreed with your opinion if they were being ********. Seems like you don't like their style or taste which can be said about anyone, anywhere. Like mentioned before, at least they aren't doing some stupid **** like pills or other nonsense. So I'll stick with my opinion and you can stick with yours.

unstable bob gable 06-23-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider (Post 927432)
I agree. I didn't say you can't hate. I would have agreed with your opinion if they were being ********. Seems like you don't like their style or taste which can be said about anyone, anywhere. Like mentioned before, at least they aren't doing some stupid **** like pills or other nonsense. So I'll stick with my opinion and you can stick with yours.

Cool! Now let's have a beer!

unstable bob gable 06-23-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS (Post 927431)
He would probably be at Wawa with those guys hanging out cause the Batmobile is lowered, has a huge wing/kit and sounds like a fart can when the rocket boosters kick in.

Well played sir! I got nothing to top that! :D

zraffz 06-23-2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS (Post 927421)
Its a new generation man, prob a bunch of High school kids that just graduated out screwing around. I'm not a huge fan of the ricers but those are the guys keeping the lights on at the tracks these days. At least there into cars, lots of kids spending there money on much worse things.

Truth. Although most of them that are "into cars" have no clue about them.

sweetbmxrider 06-23-2016 01:04 PM

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/hvo/5621430830.html

I feel like this needs to be seen here.

Blackbirdws6 06-23-2016 01:38 PM

http://marc.merlins.org/mirrors/stun...ot_Stuntaz.jpg

LTb1ow 06-23-2016 03:42 PM

All motors with less than seven cylinders are teh ricer!!!!!!!!!

Featherburner 06-23-2016 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All the Hate!

jeff wilson 06-23-2016 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have to come clean, i bracket raced my tacoma last week

jeff wilson 06-23-2016 04:39 PM

The truth has set me free!

grazi 06-23-2016 07:45 PM

I think most stock bmw's on the road now would roast at least half of the cars that are on this site and diet dew is awesome.

edpontiac91 06-23-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 (Post 927438)

IS THAT A 1993-97 RED FIREBIRD IN THE BACKGROUND (with chrome wheels)? Dude on the right forgot to bring a bra? Nice K-Mart jewelry guys! :facepalm:

Mike 06-23-2016 08:54 PM

Nothing in your story explained why they were Ricers