NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Multimedia (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Crowmod and Goliath 2.0 (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66615)

MDSheds_SS 12-10-2015 04:00 PM

Crowmod and Goliath 2.0

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sure you guys have seen them already.... What do you think?
👍🏻 Goliath 2.0 not so sure about the Crow-mod. Not so "streetcar" to me
Attachment 8366

Blackbirdws6 12-10-2015 04:58 PM

Both are absolutely sick but yes, new Crow appears to be going for Drag Week status. I hope he makes the attempt.

redsoxsstink 12-10-2015 05:01 PM

does anyone know the difference between goliath 1 and 2? they look visually the same to me.

crow mod is cool. but i was not really a fan of the "mod" style. i hope he is not going to be street racing that thing with the rest of the guys since that isnt a street car. even if it may be capable of some of the things the Lutz and Bailey machines do on drag week tube chassis cars arent street cars to me.

WayFast84 12-10-2015 05:10 PM

I think Goliath 2.0 is basically the same car with everything that could be reused from the original one. I haven't really seen much about it.

NJSPEEDER 12-11-2015 05:21 AM

Crowmod is full blown race car. Would take a lot of work to get from what it is to being even a drag week car since it doesn't even appear to have the basics of headligths and marker lights installed.

LS1ow 12-11-2015 06:33 AM

big fan of Goliath, beautifully done car.

"Crowmod" is eh. I dont watch the show much but i believe the one episode i saw he was giving them **** for having a Promod on the street.

If anyone is gunna know the difference between 1 and 2 its prob gunna be Plotkin.

V 12-11-2015 07:36 AM

I used to hate the show when it first aired. seemed so fake while claiming to be all real street racing. as time went on, and i came to accept it was mostly staged and ultimately a tv show, i was able to watch it now and then. the crow was a nice car but a pro mod isn't a street car in basic terms. their cars were getting to the point of barely street legal already. maybe in Ok they'd register and insure anything, but do they have inspections? are they registered historic? most of those cars would have issues in nj but hey... at the end of the day, its a tv show.

Jersey Mike 12-11-2015 08:00 AM

What do I think? I'm indifferent, personally.

Outside of hoping everyone stays safe, I really don't care about their successes or failures. I catch the occasional episode, and these two in particular seem like swell guys, but I honestly don't know them from Adam. I know I'd be a lot more excited to see an update on one of our members' builds... ie: Does LTB1ow make a splash somewhere, is WSex selling his liver this week to possibly finish his turbo build, what awesome restoration is TAKid455 up to this year, etc.

But, I understand the show is hot right now. Glad those guys got back on the road quickly. It always unpleasant losing your ride.

redsoxsstink 12-11-2015 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Mike (Post 923004)
What do I think? I'm indifferent, personally.

Outside of hoping everyone stays safe, I really don't care about their successes or failures. I catch the occasional episode, and these two in particular seem like swell guys, but I honestly don't know them from Adam. I know I'd be a lot more excited to see an update on one of our members' builds... ie: Does LTB1ow make a splash somewhere, is WSex selling his liver this week to possibly finish his turbo build, what awesome restoration is TAKid455 up to this year, etc.

But, I understand the show is hot right now. Glad those guys got back on the road quickly. It always unpleasant losing your ride.

what about you build? :bertstare:

Jersey Mike 12-11-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsoxsstink (Post 923005)
what about you build? :bertstare:

If someone else was putting up an "update" about my build, I think I'd be more confused & concerned than "excited" :rofl: Nonetheless, I've got something coming soon. Progress teasers on SnapChat all the time if you really want them :wink: