Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.09 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sweetbmxrider
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 08-15-2019, 10:21 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 63,189
Posted By sweetbmxrider
No you weren't

No you weren't
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 08-14-2019, 10:56 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 63,189
Posted By sweetbmxrider
They are great, much better than...

They are great, much better than jacks/stands/ramps for most work. Enjoy 8-)
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 08-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 14,464
Posted By sweetbmxrider
I somewhat remember playing with the tick master...

I somewhat remember playing with the tick master on a friend's car but



that is definitely the proper procedure and I do remember once we had it correct, it was as described. Lower than stock...
Forum: The Early Years 67-92 08-09-2019, 07:38 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 78,751
Posted By sweetbmxrider
I would make sure you are getting power and...

I would make sure you are getting power and ground at the compressor clutch. Could be something stupid like a bad pressure switch. If compressor cycles and the high and low side are showing equal...
Forum: The Early Years 67-92 08-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 78,751
Posted By sweetbmxrider
http://www.fullredneck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016...

http://www.fullredneck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Funny-Dodge-Meme-7.jpg
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 08-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 20,784
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Agreed, came out good

Agreed, came out good
Forum: General Tech 08-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 41,536
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Yeah I'd be curious about converter + spray = how...

Yeah I'd be curious about converter + spray = how much slip?
Forum: Road Racing / Auto X 08-03-2019, 07:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 26,295
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Or you can rig them up to run off of a constant...

Or you can rig them up to run off of a constant power source. Google can show you some ideas for sure.
Forum: The Early Years 67-92 08-02-2019, 04:02 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 78,751
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Are you sure its the switch and not something...

Are you sure its the switch and not something else like a flasher and a relay or fuse?
Forum: Road Racing / Auto X 07-31-2019, 07:23 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 26,295
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Nice ride out there, so cool that you do what you...

Nice ride out there, so cool that you do what you do. Would love to spectate one year. Will have to get bls to force me into it :lol:
Forum: The Early Years 67-92 07-31-2019, 10:34 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 78,751
Posted By sweetbmxrider
What a nice pal!

What a nice pal!
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 07-30-2019, 10:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 30,314
Posted By sweetbmxrider
The factory ones open under pressure and are...

The factory ones open under pressure and are normally closed. When you close your door with windows up, air pressure has to go somewhere.

I say lexan removable rear window.
Forum: Engine / Power / Tuning 07-19-2019, 05:24 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 37,771
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Nice read, Bls.

Nice read, Bls.
Forum: Other Musclecars 07-16-2019, 03:36 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 114,865
Posted By sweetbmxrider
What's up with the Czech hedgehog?

What's up with the Czech hedgehog?
Forum: Member's Projects 07-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Replies: 2,509
Views: 5,285,276
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Isn't the one end link fully in and the other is...

Isn't the one end link fully in and the other is used for preloading? The more it pitches back, the more squirrels it will snag. Could be a positive or a negative?
Forum: Cruisers' Corner / Other Events 07-11-2019, 07:45 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 18,524
Posted By sweetbmxrider
I live vicariously through you....and everyone...

I live vicariously through you....and everyone else :D
Forum: Member's Projects 07-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Replies: 2,509
Views: 5,285,276
Posted By sweetbmxrider
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a6c96f8e0292a23920...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a6c96f8e0292a23920311848c7d702e2/tenor.gif?itemid=5364615
Forum: Member's Projects 07-11-2019, 07:39 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 141,525
Posted By sweetbmxrider
I wonder if they still have that cash for...

I wonder if they still have that cash for clunkers engine seizer around.....
Forum: Member's Projects 07-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Replies: 2,509
Views: 5,285,276
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Can you snag some soft cloth conduit to put over...

Can you snag some soft cloth conduit to put over rubber hose?
Forum: Other Musclecars 07-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 63,420
Posted By sweetbmxrider
The front bumper will definitely make an impact....

The front bumper will definitely make an impact. Looking good.
Forum: Member's Projects 07-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Replies: 2,509
Views: 5,285,276
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Yeah I would definitely step up that ground...

Yeah I would definitely step up that ground without doing the maths.
Forum: Member's Projects 07-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Replies: 2,509
Views: 5,285,276
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Not a bad way to spend 10 minutes.

Not a bad way to spend 10 minutes.
Forum: Member's Projects 07-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 141,525
Posted By sweetbmxrider
385 is bettaaaaaaaaaa

385 is bettaaaaaaaaaa
Forum: Member's Projects 07-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 141,525
Posted By sweetbmxrider
I'm. So. Angry. :-x

I'm. So. Angry. :-x
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 06-30-2019, 06:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 14,619
Posted By sweetbmxrider
I'm a player at $100.00

I'm a player at $100.00
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.