Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
PolarBear
Forum:
Club and Website Support
10-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Replies:
5
Photobucket image fix
Views:
17,225
Posted By
PolarBear
I think someone already linked it on the board,...
I think someone already linked it on the board, but this is a good spot for it, thanks.
A nice thing about Chrome too, if you put in an extension it pushes it to any device you log into Chrome with
Forum:
Member's Projects
10-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
People automatically think grade 8 is "better",...
People automatically think grade 8 is "better", but you don't usually need that for most applications. In some places you actually want the softer bolt
That's not what I said at all. Actually...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-30-2017, 06:59 PM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
You DO NOT NEED grade 8 bolts for that, grade 3...
You DO NOT NEED grade 8 bolts for that, grade 3 is fine, or even 5.
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
09-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Replies:
22
best way to bleed rear brakes
Views:
23,479
Posted By
PolarBear
Never seen those before. Would probably be a...
Never seen those before. Would probably be a b*tch to put in out of position, but there's no need for them with the stainless
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
09-30-2017, 08:53 AM
Replies:
22
best way to bleed rear brakes
Views:
23,479
Posted By
PolarBear
I've found that you need to tighten and loosen...
I've found that you need to tighten and loosen 6-8 times when you first install them and they will finally seat and not leak after the initial install. I've done it that way on 5 cars now and no leaks
Forum:
Multimedia
09-29-2017, 08:26 AM
Replies:
16
Holden on DRs
Views:
20,037
Posted By
PolarBear
:kneeslap:
:kneeslap:
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
09-29-2017, 08:02 AM
Replies:
37
October 2017 Meet-Flemington Speedway Historical Society Car Show, Lambertville
Views:
64,047
Posted By
PolarBear
Should be there
Should be there
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
:kneeslap:
:kneeslap:
Forum:
General Tech
09-27-2017, 05:37 PM
Replies:
40
Fail Thread of Failed Thread
Views:
61,900
Posted By
PolarBear
It says "Meadowlands" under your name, so if that...
It says "Meadowlands" under your name, so if that is close, it is exactly the same to me. I hate West New York, err East North Jersey, all of it, with a passion. To me, most of NJ is all the same,...
Forum:
General Tech
09-27-2017, 05:10 PM
Replies:
40
Fail Thread of Failed Thread
Views:
61,900
Posted By
PolarBear
I don't think I would like it where he lives. I...
I don't think I would like it where he lives. I had to go to Newark today for work and I immediately felt sick when I got off the train :lol:
Forum:
General Tech
09-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Replies:
40
Fail Thread of Failed Thread
Views:
61,900
Posted By
PolarBear
I doubt anyone would notice an extra engine...
I doubt anyone would notice an extra engine sitting on an engine stand in the corner man. Come on, work with me. I am trying to get you some help to make Race Wars
Forum:
General Tech
09-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Replies:
40
Fail Thread of Failed Thread
Views:
61,900
Posted By
PolarBear
You just answered your own problem :kneeslap:...
You just answered your own problem :kneeslap: Seems like an easily rectifiable issue :lol:
Forum:
General Tech
09-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Replies:
40
Fail Thread of Failed Thread
Views:
61,900
Posted By
PolarBear
Get your techs at work to help you :rofl:...
Get your techs at work to help you :rofl: especially if they don't have a job in the bay at the time, you could have it done in a few days
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
09-25-2017, 11:37 AM
Replies:
29
Flexplate/Crank Mismatch
Views:
72,527
Posted By
PolarBear
While that is correct, this still gets the point...
While that is correct, this still gets the point across that the plate is FUBAR'ed
Forum:
West Central Jersey
09-23-2017, 10:04 PM
Replies:
23
Flemington Historical Society Car show
Views:
41,552
Posted By
PolarBear
I'll probably be there
I'll probably be there
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
09-22-2017, 02:12 PM
Replies:
16
Exhaust Shop Help
Views:
48,337
Posted By
PolarBear
You could try Mufflex in Hamilton
You could try Mufflex in Hamilton
Forum:
East Central Jersey
09-22-2017, 11:38 AM
Replies:
16
Millstone Cars and Coffee
Views:
28,420
Posted By
PolarBear
Englishtown
Englishtown
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
09-22-2017, 08:48 AM
Replies:
10
Full Day Karting at Etown - November 18th
Views:
20,697
Posted By
PolarBear
Ouch, price is a little higher than I was...
Ouch, price is a little higher than I was thinking, would love to go though
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
09-22-2017, 08:45 AM
Replies:
86
USCA - Optima Batteries - NJMP August 25-27
Views:
88,949
Posted By
PolarBear
Changed the power steering fluid again last...
Changed the power steering fluid again last night. It took over 2 quarts to get the fluid even partially changed to a color even remotely "clear" and not stinking. I had to change the fluid in the...
Forum:
Multimedia
09-20-2017, 08:18 AM
Replies:
13
SCCA Track Night at Pocono Raceway with the Z06
Views:
21,474
Posted By
PolarBear
:kneeslap:
:kneeslap:
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
09-20-2017, 07:52 AM
Replies:
2
LS1 Intake Hose
Views:
3,478
Posted By
PolarBear
I could bend you up one in stainless and you...
I could bend you up one in stainless and you would only need a short piece of hose on each end
Forum:
Multimedia
09-20-2017, 07:50 AM
Replies:
13
SCCA Track Night at Pocono Raceway with the Z06
Views:
21,474
Posted By
PolarBear
I watched one of the videos this morning before...
I watched one of the videos this morning before work and it looks like you weren't even trying out there, lol. I guess it is the whole perspective thing. I can't wait to get to another event like...
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
09-19-2017, 08:51 AM
Replies:
86
USCA - Optima Batteries - NJMP August 25-27
Views:
88,949
Posted By
PolarBear
:rofl: Yeah, I haven't had the time to take...
:rofl:
Yeah, I haven't had the time to take them off yet. I am actually going to take the car to Englishtown, for this coming weekend, like that
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
09-19-2017, 08:02 AM
Replies:
86
USCA - Optima Batteries - NJMP August 25-27
Views:
88,949
Posted By
PolarBear
I HAD to put gas in the car this morning. I...
I HAD to put gas in the car this morning. I hadn't driven it except on/off the trailer since the race, and the battery was dead after my trip. I had put the battery on the charger on Sunday, but it...
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
09-18-2017, 01:03 PM
Replies:
86
USCA - Optima Batteries - NJMP August 25-27
Views:
88,949
Posted By
PolarBear
Well, I DEFINITELY cooked the power steering...
Well, I DEFINITELY cooked the power steering pump. When I was removing it it was all greasy in the bearing area, so some of the grease came out of the sealed front bearing. Also the fluid was...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
01:28 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.