Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Unregistered, Support the Sponsors that help NJFBOA!!
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
PolarBear
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
09-24-2021, 11:31 AM
Replies:
138
No more boat anchor LT1 - 2000 Trans Am
Views:
281,247
Posted By
PolarBear
Sweet, thanks. When I had to push my Formula...
Sweet, thanks.
When I had to push my Formula into the garage I put 4 spares on it to make it easier to roll, worked well and it looked funny AF. Pushing it meant going uphill and across the sidewalk...
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
09-24-2021, 11:14 AM
Replies:
138
No more boat anchor LT1 - 2000 Trans Am
Views:
281,247
Posted By
PolarBear
I "collect" spares, lol. The 4th gen ones are...
I "collect" spares, lol. The 4th gen ones are great for rollers and bigger brake setups. I think I have 3 4th gen spares, but one is an LT1 style. Would love to get a couple more LS style ones :lol:
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
09-24-2021, 10:57 AM
Replies:
138
No more boat anchor LT1 - 2000 Trans Am
Views:
281,247
Posted By
PolarBear
Cool project Hope you didn't toss that spare?
Cool project
Hope you didn't toss that spare?
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
07-13-2021, 08:45 PM
Replies:
3
F/S 1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 82K Miles
Views:
12,091
Posted By
PolarBear
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/firebirds-sale/776...
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/firebirds-sale/776987-f-s-1989-pontiac.html
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
06-29-2021, 04:58 PM
Replies:
2
1973 Camaro LT
Views:
11,734
Posted By
PolarBear
More pictures
More pictures
Forum:
For Sale - Vehicles
06-29-2021, 04:56 PM
Replies:
2
1973 Camaro LT
Views:
11,734
Posted By
PolarBear
1973 Camaro LT
1973 Camaro LT with standard front end. L88 hood and the single piece low rise spoiler. The car has a 5.3 from a newer Chevy truck paired with a T56, dual 3" exhaust with an H pipe. It has a 8.5"...
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
06-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Replies:
1
WTB 85-92 Trans am hood (or parts car)
Views:
13,943
Posted By
PolarBear
There's a guy in Jackson area that parts cars out
There's a guy in Jackson area that parts cars out
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
05-30-2021, 05:31 PM
Replies:
0
Hood spring second gen
Views:
13,319
Posted By
PolarBear
Hood spring second gen
I am in need of one hood spring for a Second gen
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
05-22-2021, 09:32 AM
Replies:
698
Getting my new 406 SBC installed, running, and driving
Views:
1,065,657
Posted By
PolarBear
Honestly, this is something you should be in a...
Honestly, this is something you should be in a full panic over. That crack can be welded over, but unless you grind out the entire crack it will still be there once you, cosmetically, weld over it....
Forum:
Transmission and Driveline
05-10-2021, 07:18 AM
Replies:
2
TH350 vs 700R4
Views:
16,156
Posted By
PolarBear
TH350 vs 700R4
Did the square bodies ever come with a 700 in them?
Are the 350 and the 700 comparable in terms of strength? My friends 85 square has a TH350 in it and it does a weird thing with the 3-2 shift...
Forum:
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
04-12-2021, 09:00 PM
Replies:
1
How to stamp/bead aluminum wihtout a bead roller?
Views:
17,169
Posted By
PolarBear
You might be able to make a small setup like you...
You might be able to make a small setup like you describe and use vice jaws to be your press
Forum:
Multimedia
04-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Replies:
7
MAFception
Views:
26,748
Posted By
PolarBear
On the internet, duh. There is a company putting...
On the internet, duh. There is a company putting LS engine in a plane, he said he had to create redundant ECMs to comply with FAA regs
Not where I saw it, but the 43rd post describes it all...
Forum:
Multimedia
04-09-2021, 07:03 AM
Replies:
7
MAFception
Views:
26,748
Posted By
PolarBear
Is it in a car? I've seen an airplane, they have...
Is it in a car? I've seen an airplane, they have redundant ECMs
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
02-14-2021, 10:49 AM
Replies:
3
Looking for front lower control arms
Views:
15,441
Posted By
PolarBear
I probably have a pair that need bushings and...
I probably have a pair that need bushings and ball joints, can have for some Red Bull
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
01-31-2021, 12:02 PM
Replies:
425
The Unicorn: Abandon all Hope
Views:
454,357
Posted By
PolarBear
You're not running a panhard bar brace?!?
You're not running a panhard bar brace?!?
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
01-30-2021, 11:46 AM
Replies:
7
85 C10 pickup
Views:
17,685
Posted By
PolarBear
My friend took it back to the shop that fixed the...
My friend took it back to the shop that fixed the other stuff. They changed the U joints and cut the new drums. Seems to be OK now. I hope that is all it was
Forum:
Member's Projects
01-25-2021, 06:05 PM
Replies:
353
73 Camaro "Black Pearl"
Views:
432,509
Posted By
PolarBear
It's a stock 5.3 with an F-body T56, 8.5" rear...
It's a stock 5.3 with an F-body T56, 8.5" rear with a 3.42 gear set. I'm not restoring it per se though. I have a 71 Camaro to replace this one already, this will be sold hopefully back to the guy I...
Forum:
Member's Projects
01-25-2021, 01:19 PM
Replies:
353
73 Camaro "Black Pearl"
Views:
432,509
Posted By
PolarBear
lol, not quite. I'd have to put better seats in,...
lol, not quite. I'd have to put better seats in, and seat belts, and tires for the wheels
Forum:
Member's Projects
01-25-2021, 10:42 AM
Replies:
353
73 Camaro "Black Pearl"
Views:
432,509
Posted By
PolarBear
The Pearl rides again ...
The Pearl rides again
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10315&stc=1&d=1611597130
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
01-23-2021, 06:12 PM
Replies:
7
85 C10 pickup
Views:
17,685
Posted By
PolarBear
It kind of seemed to be like that initially, but...
It kind of seemed to be like that initially, but he drove it on a cold day too and it still did it.
What would I grease in a drum? all the parts were dry when I took it apart. All the drums I...
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
01-22-2021, 09:32 AM
Replies:
7
85 C10 pickup
Views:
17,685
Posted By
PolarBear
Wheels/tires are all new and balance out on the...
Wheels/tires are all new and balance out on the machine. I also don't think that would account for the issue being intermittent, but not positive on that
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
01-21-2021, 04:33 PM
Replies:
7
85 C10 pickup
Views:
17,685
Posted By
PolarBear
85 C10 pickup
I recently worked on my friends truck. I did a bunch of stuff as it sat in a field since 1996 or so. Rust wasn't too bad surprisingly.
One issue I couldn't nail down was a shake from the rear end...
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
01-02-2021, 09:08 AM
Replies:
425
The Unicorn: Abandon all Hope
Views:
454,357
Posted By
PolarBear
The inrush current on a brushed fan may be more...
The inrush current on a brushed fan may be more than 40 amp though. It's just a though as to why they failed
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
12-31-2020, 08:42 PM
Replies:
425
The Unicorn: Abandon all Hope
Views:
454,357
Posted By
PolarBear
Those relays may not be able to handle the PWM....
Those relays may not be able to handle the PWM. The on/off of the fan is going to cause some spikes in power draw until they get into a certain speed.
The C6 PWM fan pulls 60 amps at full power. You...
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
11-18-2020, 06:18 PM
Replies:
2
Brake booster
Views:
14,497
Posted By
PolarBear
There's a boot that is usually inserted in the...
There's a boot that is usually inserted in the back on the booster, at least I've seen them on 2nd-4th gen boosters
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
01:28 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.