Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 217
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
z28camaro94
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
05-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Replies:
54
Poll:
Go Karting NJMP Wednesday May 29th
Views:
25,560
Posted By
z28camaro94
I have already reserved off for this day. So you...
I have already reserved off for this day. So you can count on me being there.
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
04-27-2013, 06:37 AM
Replies:
2
SS spoiler- third brake light for sale ? Anyone ?
Views:
3,078
Posted By
z28camaro94
It doesnt have one, or it doesnt work?
It doesnt have one, or it doesnt work?
Forum:
Classifieds - Other
04-24-2013, 09:12 AM
Replies:
3
Electronic Wheel Chair
Views:
2,834
Posted By
z28camaro94
TTT
TTT
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
04-20-2013, 08:55 AM
Replies:
11
GoKarting, weekend date TBD
Views:
5,843
Posted By
z28camaro94
depending on the date that is set for this, i can...
depending on the date that is set for this, i can do the weekend too. I should be able to swing it if its not to close to the other date.
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
04-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Replies:
54
Poll:
Go Karting NJMP Wednesday May 29th
Views:
25,560
Posted By
z28camaro94
I can do a wednesday, 29th would be better. But...
I can do a wednesday, 29th would be better. But would prefer a sunday, mondays would work too. Doesnt really matter tho, I just wana go, so Ill take a vaca day if need be.
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
04-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Replies:
54
Poll:
Go Karting NJMP Wednesday May 29th
Views:
25,560
Posted By
z28camaro94
in for a maybe depending on dates and whatnot
in for a maybe depending on dates and whatnot
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
04-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Replies:
86
April 2013 Meet - Sun 4/14 Speed Raceway, Cinnaminson
Views:
50,783
Posted By
z28camaro94
I would def be in for a "sub" meet for this. The...
I would def be in for a "sub" meet for this. The 4hr endurance would be nice, but a lil pricey. The reqular grand prix for $80 looks more reasonable
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
04-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Replies:
86
April 2013 Meet - Sun 4/14 Speed Raceway, Cinnaminson
Views:
50,783
Posted By
z28camaro94
Yea I upset the cart alot by going into the turns...
Yea I upset the cart alot by going into the turns too fast. But it seemed like the best line for turn 1 was to stay wider then come in tight right before turn 2 and 3.
Shifter carts would be...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
04-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Replies:
86
April 2013 Meet - Sun 4/14 Speed Raceway, Cinnaminson
Views:
50,783
Posted By
z28camaro94
Nq8dnZHn8MQ Idk how u got me on that one....
Nq8dnZHn8MQ
Idk how u got me on that one. Kart #1 in that vid. I was pushing the hell outta that cart and only got a 19.707. hahaha
Good time tho. My lil bro did very well for his first time...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
04-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Replies:
10
opti
Views:
20,560
Posted By
z28camaro94
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/mustang35...
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/mustang35107/IMAG05322_zps368b943a.jpg
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
04-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Replies:
10
opti
Views:
20,560
Posted By
z28camaro94
Ok. So which/where is the port that i would make...
Ok. So which/where is the port that i would make to hook up the fresh air side. You said there are 3 holes. Are they the 2 small holes on the bottom if the opti base? I already have the vacuum side...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
04-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Replies:
86
April 2013 Meet - Sun 4/14 Speed Raceway, Cinnaminson
Views:
50,783
Posted By
z28camaro94
Def in for the +1 as well
Def in for the +1 as well
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
04-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Replies:
10
opti
Views:
20,560
Posted By
z28camaro94
Yea the vented opti has the fresh air connection...
Yea the vented opti has the fresh air connection on the base and the vacuum connection on the cap. I found it only has the vented cap on it. I guess ill just hook it up and see what happens, I dont...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
04-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Replies:
10
opti
Views:
20,560
Posted By
z28camaro94
opti
Yesterday I decided to hook up my fresh air hoses for the opti. Only to find out that when my dad "replaced" it, he only put on the vented cap and not the whole distributor. UGH! Only good news from...
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
04-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Replies:
86
April 2013 Meet - Sun 4/14 Speed Raceway, Cinnaminson
Views:
50,783
Posted By
z28camaro94
Im def in!!. possibly +1
Im def in!!. possibly +1
Forum:
South Jersey
04-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Replies:
14
Tired of being so quiet....
Views:
23,618
Posted By
z28camaro94
Me likey!!
Me likey!!
Forum:
Classifieds - Other
04-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Replies:
3
Electronic Wheel Chair
Views:
2,834
Posted By
z28camaro94
Bump!! Needs to go to a good home. Willing to...
Bump!! Needs to go to a good home. Willing to entertain any offers.
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
04-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Replies:
10
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Views:
3,374
Posted By
z28camaro94
Bought! Please close
Bought! Please close
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
03-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Replies:
86
April 2013 Meet - Sun 4/14 Speed Raceway, Cinnaminson
Views:
50,783
Posted By
z28camaro94
Im in for a mabye, gotta see what my funds look...
Im in for a mabye, gotta see what my funds look like
Forum:
Club and Website Support
03-30-2013, 07:35 AM
Replies:
3
Daylight savings time
Views:
13,624
Posted By
z28camaro94
Makes sense.
Makes sense.
Forum:
Electrical and Wiring
03-30-2013, 07:32 AM
Replies:
10
Technical LED questions
Views:
9,711
Posted By
z28camaro94
yea the Im going to be using the mega 2650. can...
yea the Im going to be using the mega 2650. can get em cheap on ebay for like $20 a piece, which is good since I need 4 of them. 54 inputs/outputs, using 4 as inputs and it has PWM so I can dim the...
Forum:
Club and Website Support
03-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Replies:
3
Daylight savings time
Views:
13,624
Posted By
z28camaro94
Daylight savings time
Did anyone else notice that when you are not logged in and just viewing the site, that the times are an hour behind. Then as soon as you log in they are magically correct.
Is there a reason for...
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
03-29-2013, 07:17 AM
Replies:
15
New Guy from PA
Views:
5,655
Posted By
z28camaro94
Welcome!! Where in delco are you from? I was born...
Welcome!! Where in delco are you from? I was born at Bryn Mawr hospital and lived in Wayne until I was 10. I still come up there from time to time. I got a buddy that lives in Rosemont.
Forum:
Appearance
03-22-2013, 10:52 AM
Replies:
6
carbon fiber ss hood
Views:
20,342
Posted By
z28camaro94
Check out...
Check out http://www.body-kitz.com/contents/en-us/d927_Chevrolet_Camaro_Carbon_Fiber_Hoods.html
about 3/4 of the way down they have the 93-97 hoods in a couple of different styles.
Forum:
Classifieds - Other
03-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Replies:
3
Electronic Wheel Chair
Views:
2,834
Posted By
z28camaro94
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/mustang35...
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/mustang35107/IMAG0524_zps6578885c.jpg
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/mustang35107/IMAG0525_zps2e069681.jpg
...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 217
Page 2 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
02:55 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.