Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.08 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sweetbmxrider
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 05-29-2018, 08:33 AM
Replies: 339
Views: 542,428
Posted By sweetbmxrider
:rofl: And I assumed that was the only instance...

:rofl: And I assumed that was the only instance assistance was required, brah.
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 05-29-2018, 07:45 AM
Replies: 339
Views: 542,428
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Just showing my respects for dat X5R, sir.

Just showing my respects for dat X5R, sir.
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 05-28-2018, 08:06 PM
Replies: 339
Views: 542,428
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Excellent work, sirs.

Excellent work, sirs.
Forum: Member's Projects 05-27-2018, 08:20 AM
Replies: 2,509
Views: 5,285,276
Posted By sweetbmxrider
**** yeah

**** yeah
Forum: Other Musclecars 05-26-2018, 03:01 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 70,941
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Very nice sir beggars

Very nice sir beggars
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 05-24-2018, 10:11 AM
Replies: 339
Views: 542,428
Posted By sweetbmxrider
I like that list of parts and love that I don't...

I like that list of parts and love that I don't see the bill!
Forum: General Tech 05-24-2018, 07:45 AM
Replies: 142
Views: 241,548
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Excellent work as always!

Excellent work as always!
Forum: Transmission and Driveline 05-22-2018, 08:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 16,173
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Clutch toast or hydraulics failing which is...

Clutch toast or hydraulics failing which is toasting clutch
Forum: Member's Projects 05-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Replies: 486
Views: 352,307
Posted By sweetbmxrider
:facepalm: unbelievable but glad its back in...

:facepalm: unbelievable but glad its back in action
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 05-17-2018, 07:03 PM
Replies: 339
Views: 542,428
Posted By sweetbmxrider
https://megagames.com/sites/default/files/game-ima...

https://megagames.com/sites/default/files/game-images/CBGHPH.jpg
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 05-17-2018, 10:46 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 136,994
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Do vinyl on the hood and trunk. Set a new old...

Do vinyl on the hood and trunk. Set a new old school racecar trend!
Forum: Electrical and Wiring 05-11-2018, 01:19 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 24,867
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Yeah I'd want to see the amperage its pulling...

Yeah I'd want to see the amperage its pulling down. You can definitely wipe out a battery with a **** starter. Being that its hot start only, I'm going to say your starter killed your battery 8-) I...
Forum: Multimedia 05-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 46,921
Posted By sweetbmxrider
:nod:

:nod:
Forum: Multimedia 05-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 46,921
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Why no ats v???? Looks nice though!

Why no ats v???? Looks nice though!
Forum: For Sale - Vehicles 05-04-2018, 07:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 5,613
Posted By sweetbmxrider
You don't have the mileage listed fyi

You don't have the mileage listed fyi
Forum: Electrical and Wiring 05-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 23,100
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Any antitheft light on? Wonder if a cell is bad...

Any antitheft light on? Wonder if a cell is bad in the battery....
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 04-30-2018, 05:39 PM
Replies: 339
Views: 542,428
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Wait, you did this with the top down? So awesome!

Wait, you did this with the top down? So awesome!
Forum: Drag Racing 04-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 42,864
Posted By sweetbmxrider
:rofl: sweet vids

:rofl: sweet vids
Forum: Drag Racing 04-24-2018, 12:07 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 42,864
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Nice pics and vids, wish I could have went

Nice pics and vids, wish I could have went
Forum: The Later Years 93-present 04-24-2018, 12:03 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 23,749
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Does look very clean, nice grab

Does look very clean, nice grab
Forum: Member's Projects 04-23-2018, 10:00 PM
Replies: 2,509
Views: 5,285,276
Posted By sweetbmxrider
https://clarkbunch.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/so-...

https://clarkbunch.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/so-close.gif?w=640
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 04-22-2018, 02:03 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 136,994
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Its a scam ad

Its a scam ad
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 04-21-2018, 10:03 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 136,994
Posted By sweetbmxrider
Ah sorry, forgot you were hunting 69's only.

Ah sorry, forgot you were hunting 69's only.
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 04-20-2018, 09:20 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 136,994
Posted By sweetbmxrider
https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/d/1967-chev...

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/d/1967-chevy-camaro/6562940582.html
Forum: Other Musclecars 04-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 68,133
Posted By sweetbmxrider
1000rwhp from a z06 is going bigger...

1000rwhp from a z06 is going bigger :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:twisted:
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.