Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
16
17
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
PolarBear
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
11-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Replies:
4
99-02 Good or Bad fuel pump
Views:
3,925
Posted By
PolarBear
Yes, Hamilton Area. PM for my number or The...
Yes, Hamilton Area. PM for my number or The Bookie has it
Forum:
Other Musclecars
11-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Replies:
63
Another One!: picked up a new project 83 Monte Carlo SS
Views:
54,415
Posted By
PolarBear
Put a distributor on it too! No one does that on...
Put a distributor on it too! No one does that on the LS engines
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
11-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Replies:
4
99-02 Good or Bad fuel pump
Views:
3,925
Posted By
PolarBear
I have one. $25?
I have one. $25?
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
10-17-2016, 08:04 PM
Replies:
130
92 Firebird
Views:
121,742
Posted By
PolarBear
I have been working on the car as much as I can....
I have been working on the car as much as I can. I got the one spot of rust under the rocker on the passenger side replaced and I get part of the DSE sub frame connector in. I don't have any pictures...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-29-2016, 06:21 PM
Replies:
28
1969 Chevy Suburban
Views:
48,747
Posted By
PolarBear
Here is the tailgate button switch. ...
Here is the tailgate button switch.
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/notchbackgta/69%20Chevy/20160328_195014.jpg
From today, this is the cluster completely installed and everything...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-29-2016, 03:54 PM
Replies:
28
1969 Chevy Suburban
Views:
48,747
Posted By
PolarBear
After I got it. Notice the truck is "Like new" My...
After I got it. Notice the truck is "Like new" My cousin worked at a used car place and grabbed a bunch of stickers and put them on the truck while I was at work. I kept that one because of "Irony"....
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-29-2016, 03:53 PM
Replies:
28
1969 Chevy Suburban
Views:
48,747
Posted By
PolarBear
Some more pictures I found. ...
Some more pictures I found.
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/notchbackgta/69%20Chevy/20150807_130748.jpg
Here is the vibration treatment on the back floor...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-29-2016, 03:53 PM
Replies:
28
1969 Chevy Suburban
Views:
48,747
Posted By
PolarBear
Thanks for the bump. I have done a LOT to the...
Thanks for the bump. I have done a LOT to the truck since the last post. I forgot to update the thread, unfortunately I don't have many pictures to add, I just went through my phone and I don't take...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Replies:
28
1969 Chevy Suburban
Views:
48,747
Posted By
PolarBear
No additional pictures, but now that it is...
No additional pictures, but now that it is warming up and I was able to put the truck in the side yard, I should be able to get some soon.
I have put around 1,500 miles on it now, mostly on two...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Replies:
28
1969 Chevy Suburban
Views:
48,747
Posted By
PolarBear
1969 Chevy Suburban
I forgot to put this up on here and someone on another board just asked for updates. I am just going to copy and paste my posts for now. Figured some people would like to see it.
I just bought...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Replies:
54
'88 Trans Am GTA Notchback(a real one)
Views:
85,564
Posted By
PolarBear
Hmm, that tank looks familiar, lol
Hmm, that tank looks familiar, lol
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
09-22-2016, 09:07 PM
Replies:
11
LS1 Block/Harness/ECU
Views:
9,166
Posted By
PolarBear
I have an ECU from a truck I could sell you. I...
I have an ECU from a truck I could sell you. I can also delete out stuff if you need, just pay for the credits
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
09-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Replies:
1
Ls1 parts
Views:
4,003
Posted By
PolarBear
I have a harness I could potentially sell you....
I have a harness I could potentially sell you. Whats it going into? I think I have an extra set of wires now too
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
09-21-2016, 09:17 PM
Replies:
130
92 Firebird
Views:
121,742
Posted By
PolarBear
Here is the Y pipe installed ...
Here is the Y pipe installed
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/notchbackgta/92%20Firebird/20160920_194651.jpg...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-20-2016, 07:42 PM
Replies:
54
'88 Trans Am GTA Notchback(a real one)
Views:
85,564
Posted By
PolarBear
So jelly over here
So jelly over here
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-20-2016, 05:57 PM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
I have some 241 heads if you're interested,...
I have some 241 heads if you're interested, probably some other stuff too
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
09-19-2016, 04:08 PM
Replies:
130
92 Firebird
Views:
121,742
Posted By
PolarBear
Yeah, maybe but I had to take quite a bit of...
Yeah, maybe but I had to take quite a bit of material, this was easier since i have it all apart anyway. Maybe next time I will try it
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Replies:
54
'88 Trans Am GTA Notchback(a real one)
Views:
85,564
Posted By
PolarBear
You have to remove the tilt spring to get the...
You have to remove the tilt spring to get the pins out, and no pictures?!?!
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Replies:
54
'88 Trans Am GTA Notchback(a real one)
Views:
85,564
Posted By
PolarBear
I put that stuff in a box "so I wouldn't loose...
I put that stuff in a box "so I wouldn't loose it", but I have no idea what I did with the box, lol
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
09-17-2016, 08:50 PM
Replies:
130
92 Firebird
Views:
121,742
Posted By
PolarBear
I got one run in that heat shield, you can see it...
I got one run in that heat shield, you can see it in the picture, but I didn't have the gun set up properly. When I did the manifold I realized the gun was all wrong and that went on a lot better....
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
09-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Replies:
130
92 Firebird
Views:
121,742
Posted By
PolarBear
I pulled the heater/evaporator box off the...
I pulled the heater/evaporator box off the firewall and repaired a few cracks in that. Then I painted it with SEM Trim black, and I masked off the stock Harrison sticker that says R12 on it, since I...
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-17-2016, 08:22 PM
Replies:
54
'88 Trans Am GTA Notchback(a real one)
Views:
85,564
Posted By
PolarBear
I THINK 88-90(?) or at least 88-89 when you got...
I THINK 88-90(?) or at least 88-89 when you got the GTA package it automatically got the radio controls and maybe the UQ9 audio amp. If you want to pull the wheel and look at the cancelling cam or...
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
09-17-2016, 08:08 PM
Replies:
49
92 bird
Views:
48,083
Posted By
PolarBear
You will not be disappointed in the LS1 brakes, I...
You will not be disappointed in the LS1 brakes, I have them on my 92 also
Forum:
Member's Projects
09-17-2016, 08:05 PM
Replies:
54
'88 Trans Am GTA Notchback(a real one)
Views:
85,564
Posted By
PolarBear
Very jealous right now. Shouldn't that car...
Very jealous right now.
Shouldn't that car have a radio control steering wheel?
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
09-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Replies:
130
92 Firebird
Views:
121,742
Posted By
PolarBear
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/notchback...
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/notchbackgta/92%20Firebird/20160911_133914.jpg
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
16
17
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
01:28 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.