Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Unregistered, Support the Sponsors that help NJFBOA!!
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
PolarBear
Forum:
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
09-22-2020, 05:09 PM
Replies:
17
Island Dragway is in legal trouble.
Views:
30,766
Posted By
PolarBear
There is a simple fix, but it is undone by all...
There is a simple fix, but it is undone by all the "blue line supporters" in the state.
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
09-21-2020, 06:02 PM
Replies:
339
BlackbirdWS6's Blown 1997 Firebird TA WS6 Convertible 6spd
Views:
542,448
Posted By
PolarBear
Dude, your car came from the factory with them!...
Dude, your car came from the factory with them! :-P
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
09-20-2020, 11:33 AM
Replies:
698
Getting my new 406 SBC installed, running, and driving
Views:
1,065,657
Posted By
PolarBear
TL;DR Too many numbers would not recommend
TL;DR
Too many numbers
would not recommend
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
07-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Replies:
339
BlackbirdWS6's Blown 1997 Firebird TA WS6 Convertible 6spd
Views:
542,448
Posted By
PolarBear
I saw your FB post about all that but I was/am in...
I saw your FB post about all that but I was/am in FB jail so I couldn't comment.
Whats the PN on that temp sensor for the trans? Does it also have the specs for what ever you're configuring it for?
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
06-17-2020, 05:53 PM
Replies:
8
Wtb: LS- Block
Views:
16,258
Posted By
PolarBear
If you want to shoot me an offer for the...
If you want to shoot me an offer for the shortblock, send me a PM
I haven't seen the car, link?
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
06-14-2020, 09:26 PM
Replies:
8
Wtb: LS- Block
Views:
16,258
Posted By
PolarBear
I still haven't used the stuff I bought from you,...
I still haven't used the stuff I bought from you, lol
Forum:
Member's Projects
04-19-2020, 06:19 PM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
Thanks. I will look into them
Thanks. I will look into them
Forum:
Member's Projects
04-17-2020, 07:59 PM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
What make are those head steam tube adapters?
What make are those head steam tube adapters?
Forum:
Member's Projects
04-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Replies:
81
White Whale "build"
Views:
141,530
Posted By
PolarBear
Needs more hoses
Needs more hoses
Forum:
Member's Projects
03-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
The seal is really easy to change though, lol. It...
The seal is really easy to change though, lol. It took me minutes once the cover was off. Getting the old one out was the most "difficult" part
Forum:
Member's Projects
03-03-2020, 11:16 AM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
Should still work like I suggested, unless you're...
Should still work like I suggested, unless you're not pulling the rear cover at all
Forum:
Member's Projects
03-02-2020, 10:08 PM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
I just let the seal kind of find it's center on...
I just let the seal kind of find it's center on the crank and the oil pan installed before having any of the rear cover fasteners put in. I would put the screws in like 90% of the way, install the...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-25-2020, 04:18 PM
Replies:
698
Getting my new 406 SBC installed, running, and driving
Views:
1,065,657
Posted By
PolarBear
I don't know, maybe fan 1 on at 175* and off at...
I don't know, maybe fan 1 on at 175* and off at 160 then fan 2 on at 185 off at 165?
Since you have a 160 thermostat, and you should have enough cooling capacity, when you're cruising the car...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-24-2020, 06:26 PM
Replies:
698
Getting my new 406 SBC installed, running, and driving
Views:
1,065,657
Posted By
PolarBear
I don't know if this is right or not, but I think...
I don't know if this is right or not, but I think you want to set your fan temps closer to the thermostat, no? Fan 2 would basically be an "oh ****, somethings wrong" fan and will probably never come...
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Replies:
698
Getting my new 406 SBC installed, running, and driving
Views:
1,065,657
Posted By
PolarBear
You don't need half of that stuff from the...
You don't need half of that stuff from the Painless kit though, you would be wasting money buying it
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
02-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Replies:
698
Getting my new 406 SBC installed, running, and driving
Views:
1,065,657
Posted By
PolarBear
The GTAs came with a 45* fitting for the oil...
The GTAs came with a 45* fitting for the oil pressure sender. That would help alleviate your issue with the spacing, but you could get any number of 1/8" NPT fittings to put the sender where ever you...
Forum:
Member's Projects
02-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Replies:
8
my new project
Views:
37,693
Posted By
PolarBear
That one of your kids is old enough to drive now
That one of your kids is old enough to drive now
Forum:
Member's Projects
02-06-2020, 09:36 AM
Replies:
8
my new project
Views:
37,693
Posted By
PolarBear
That blows my mind :shock:
That blows my mind :shock:
Forum:
General Tech
01-30-2020, 01:30 PM
Replies:
142
vehicle prep and upgrades PRIOR to next years 500hp sbc with N20 engine swap
Views:
241,553
Posted By
PolarBear
I suggested the series/parallel configuration...
I suggested the series/parallel configuration with 3 relays, but he doesn't want the complication of the wiring
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
10-31-2019, 02:33 PM
Replies:
229
My 1996 Trans Am WS6
Views:
11,530,669
Posted By
PolarBear
Just funny because you hadn't confirmed you were...
Just funny because you hadn't confirmed you were pulling it and he already had it in his head, lol
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
10-30-2019, 06:12 PM
Replies:
229
My 1996 Trans Am WS6
Views:
11,530,669
Posted By
PolarBear
lol
lol
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
10-27-2019, 09:02 PM
Replies:
10
Recruited at the Flemington Speedway show
Views:
20,510
Posted By
PolarBear
I am the guy with the Yellow 92 across form you....
I am the guy with the Yellow 92 across form you. Welcome
Forum:
The Early Years 67-92
10-26-2019, 08:33 PM
Replies:
68
99 Z28: Revival of the Fittest.
Views:
78,753
Posted By
PolarBear
A million times, THIS ^^^^
A million times, THIS ^^^^
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
10-25-2019, 04:02 PM
Replies:
229
My 1996 Trans Am WS6
Views:
11,530,669
Posted By
PolarBear
I have a good used clutch you can have
I have a good used clutch you can have
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
10-24-2019, 07:58 PM
Replies:
229
My 1996 Trans Am WS6
Views:
11,530,669
Posted By
PolarBear
All your excuses really suck
All your excuses really suck
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
01:28 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.