Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Search Forums

Notices


Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: //<86TA>\\
Forum: NJFBOA Events 05-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 28,702
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I should be there +1

I should be there +1
Forum: The Early Years 67-92 05-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 121,748
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Hey, it worked a lot better than your impact.......

Hey, it worked a lot better than your impact.... it just needed an oiling

we need a picture of the twins once I get mine back together:-)
Forum: NJFBOA Events 05-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 26,206
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Should be good to go to this one

Should be good to go to this one
Forum: West Central Jersey 04-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 13,657
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I can do that

I can do that
Forum: Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech 04-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 32,696
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Replied to your PM paul. But for the sake of...

Replied to your PM paul.

But for the sake of it, the L1430 receptacle is 30amp 120/240 volt. Meaning it has 240v across the 2 colored wires, or x and y on the back of the cap, and has a neutral...
Forum: Member's Projects 04-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Replies: 353
Views: 432,519
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Looking good james.

Looking good james.
Forum: Appearance 03-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 20,311
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Read the discriptions ect, they don't manufacture...

Read the discriptions ect, they don't manufacture parts, just sell them. Some of the brands they have, extreme dimensions, duraflex, ect, have very bad reputations for making crap, so be careful.
Forum: West Central Jersey 03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 27,797
Posted By //<86TA>\\
That's a bit of a hike for me, might be late. I...

That's a bit of a hike for me, might be late. I would rather stay closer to hamilton
Forum: Member's Projects 03-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 98,387
Posted By //<86TA>\\
very cool. you going to use a torque arm,...

very cool. you going to use a torque arm, decoupled torque arm or a 3 link?
Forum: Member's Projects 03-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Replies: 353
Views: 432,519
Posted By //<86TA>\\
Hey look, a legit ac delete panel, no more...

Hey look, a legit ac delete panel, no more ductape!:-)
Forum: West Central Jersey 03-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 27,797
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I can do next week

I can do next week
Forum: Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech 03-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 16,767
Posted By //<86TA>\\
The problem is 250 for the rear spring rate it...

The problem is 250 for the rear spring rate it too much for a f body with a stock rear roll height. Chances are the car will oversteer pretty bad with that setup.
Forum: Engine / Power / Tuning 12-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 16,440
Posted By //<86TA>\\
What brand hose? Rubber or teflon lined? I...

What brand hose? Rubber or teflon lined?

I like jegs house brand hose and fittings.

The flare threads do not get any sealer or tape, only the tapered npt threads get sealer or tape. I don't...
Forum: West Central Jersey 12-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 34,514
Posted By //<86TA>\\
ouch

ouch
Forum: West Central Jersey 12-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 34,514
Posted By //<86TA>\\
dont think i can make it, too much work right now

dont think i can make it, too much work right now
Forum: West Central Jersey 11-13-2012, 05:12 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 17,253
Posted By //<86TA>\\
I haven't heard from you either, lol I've been...

I haven't heard from you either, lol
I've been so slammed at work and its been even more nuts since the storm, just starting to figure out what day it is, lol.

I think can do Thursday though.
Forum: West Central Jersey 10-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 27,936
Posted By //<86TA>\\
should be good to go for that one

should be good to go for that one
Forum: NJFBOA Events 09-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 49,445
Posted By //<86TA>\\
i will be there, since i can almost spit off my...

i will be there, since i can almost spit off my front porch and hit the place. I might even have both cars there, 3rd gen guys need to step it up!

is this "pay at the gate", or pre-registration? ...
Forum: West Central Jersey 09-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 18,966
Posted By //<86TA>\\
this place is new right? where is it? google...

this place is new right? where is it? google maps is telling me its in some guys pool
Forum: West Central Jersey 09-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 18,966
Posted By //<86TA>\\
yes^, not into mexican right now, and i would...

yes^, not into mexican right now, and i would like nothing more than to watch Princeton being nuked into a sheet of glass then paving over and made into a parking lot:twisted:.
Forum: Multimedia 08-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,816
Posted By //<86TA>\\
early 2.8 had a carb

early 2.8 had a carb
Forum: NJFBOA Events 08-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 25,727
Posted By //<86TA>\\
i have wipers, i can drive in the rain. I still...

i have wipers, i can drive in the rain. I still hope its nice though
Forum: Engine / Power / Tuning 08-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 43,237
Posted By //<86TA>\\
that Baer rear kit is way to much rear brake,...

that Baer rear kit is way to much rear brake, these cars dont need a ton of rear brake since when braking the torque arm transfers most of the weight tot he front. A huge brake kit like that one the...
Forum: West Central Jersey 08-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 13,572
Posted By //<86TA>\\
plenty of time to sleep when your dead:lol: ...

plenty of time to sleep when your dead:lol:

i will be there
Forum: West Central Jersey 08-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 13,572
Posted By //<86TA>\\
somebody with more power than me needs to make an...

somebody with more power than me needs to make an executive decision here!
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump
» Sponsor List














All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.