Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 217
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
z28camaro94
Forum:
Classifieds - Other
03-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Replies:
3
Electronic Wheel Chair
Views:
2,834
Posted By
z28camaro94
Electronic Wheel Chair
I have an electronic wheel chair that I no loner have any use for, as my mom passed away a year and a half ago. At the moment I dont have the name or any specifics on it. I will take pictures of it...
Forum:
Electrical and Wiring
03-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Replies:
10
Technical LED questions
Views:
9,711
Posted By
z28camaro94
Holy crap!!! My brain is about to explode from...
Holy crap!!! My brain is about to explode from all this info!!! Maybe Ill look back tomoro.
Forum:
Electrical and Wiring
03-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Replies:
10
Technical LED questions
Views:
9,711
Posted By
z28camaro94
Thank you all for your quick replys. I...
Thank you all for your quick replys.
I figured as much with the color of leds behind the same color lens. The only reason I asked is because at my job we sell the Trucklite lights and it seems...
Forum:
Electrical and Wiring
03-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Replies:
10
Technical LED questions
Views:
9,711
Posted By
z28camaro94
Technical LED questions
I am going to be creating some sequential LED turn signals (front and rear). My plan is to use the existing LT1 housings and mounting LEDs to them along with the resistors and micro-controllers.
...
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
03-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Replies:
10
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Views:
3,374
Posted By
z28camaro94
Nice! thanks
Nice! thanks
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
03-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Replies:
10
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Views:
3,374
Posted By
z28camaro94
ok sounds good. its gonna prob be in like 2 weeks...
ok sounds good. its gonna prob be in like 2 weeks when i get paid again. Im assuming its in good usable condition and is for the lt1? Ill shoot you a pm when Im ready to pick it up.
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
03-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Replies:
10
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Views:
3,374
Posted By
z28camaro94
yea...ive been thinking just put a stocker in for...
yea...ive been thinking just put a stocker in for now and send mine out to be rebuilt. What do you want for it?
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
03-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Replies:
10
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Views:
3,374
Posted By
z28camaro94
I will even take a stocker, Just to put something...
I will even take a stocker, Just to put something in there before my current one destroys my tranny.
anyone?
Forum:
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
02-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Replies:
7
Legislation Introduced in U.S. Senate to Prevent Sale of E15 Gasoline
Views:
10,124
Posted By
z28camaro94
In the marine industry, there already using a lot...
In the marine industry, there already using a lot of E20. Which is just eating these motors alive. I personally use an ethanol additive everytime I fill up. Startron makes a great product for this. ...
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
02-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Replies:
10
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Views:
3,374
Posted By
z28camaro94
with 2.73's in the back and a stock cam, I dont...
with 2.73's in the back and a stock cam, I dont think id want to go any bigger than the 3000. but willing to entertain offers on converters up to a 3400.
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
02-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Replies:
10
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Views:
3,374
Posted By
z28camaro94
WTB: Converter - BOUGHT
Something in the 2500-3000 range, with lock up. Something that can just be put in and go. No rebuilds. LT1 4L60E
Lemme know what ya got.
Forum:
General Tech
02-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Replies:
35
wierd problem
Views:
19,614
Posted By
z28camaro94
This is a video of the sound coming from my...
This is a video of the sound coming from my tranny. Sorry for the crappy sound quality. Took the video on my cell.
...
Forum:
General Tech
01-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Replies:
35
wierd problem
Views:
19,614
Posted By
z28camaro94
You are correct sir. Ive been PMing Frank from...
You are correct sir. Ive been PMing Frank from CPT trans and he said that there is a lil bit of movement. That a bushing in the tailshaft is used to center the output. I really dont want to tear into...
Forum:
General Tech
01-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Replies:
35
wierd problem
Views:
19,614
Posted By
z28camaro94
Ok...Well I think I'm getting closer to figuring...
Ok...Well I think I'm getting closer to figuring out the trans whining problem.
On monday I finally got around to putting in the alum driveshaft in. When I was putting the yoke back in the...
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
01-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Replies:
3
WTB: Rims
Views:
3,650
Posted By
z28camaro94
Sweet site!!! Y havent I found this b4. Now Im...
Sweet site!!! Y havent I found this b4. Now Im torn between the C5 deep dish black face, polished lip, or the C6 Z06 deep dish, blak face, polished lip. Both staggered. Ugh!! So many choices. I hate...
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
01-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Replies:
3
WTB: Rims
Views:
3,650
Posted By
z28camaro94
WTB: Rims
Just seeing what people have out there in the f bod world. Waiting to get my tax refund b4 any buying is done.
I am looking for different choices, not set on a particular stlye at the moment. No...
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
12-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Replies:
13
Just moved to S.Jersey
Views:
4,043
Posted By
z28camaro94
Welcome! Yes Pictures. haha. If you want a...
Welcome! Yes Pictures. haha.
If you want a great painter, try John's Auto Body in the Villas. I deal with him a lot with parts and such. If you give him a call, let him know that the guys at...
Forum:
Welcome / Introduction
12-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Replies:
23
New From Turnersville, NJ
Views:
7,353
Posted By
z28camaro94
Sweet ride!! Welcome to the club!! Always liked...
Sweet ride!! Welcome to the club!! Always liked the 3rd gen TS's.
Forum:
Electrical and Wiring
12-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Replies:
12
Brake switch
Views:
7,033
Posted By
z28camaro94
Napa part # for stoplight switch- SL199 for...
Napa part # for stoplight switch- SL199 for $9.49, I have in stock. Pt# for cruise control release switch SL821 for $13.99, readily available.
Assuming this is for the 94 TA in your sig.
Forum:
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
12-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Replies:
15
My latest personal project thus far...another bike
Views:
20,098
Posted By
z28camaro94
Sweet project!! I have a '74 CB750K Im working on...
Sweet project!! I have a '74 CB750K Im working on restoring. The bike only has 9k original miles! Got a couple things to do, the stock 4 pipe exh is rotting in the mufflers, some minor surface rust...
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
12-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Replies:
3
My 94 Z28 Camaro
Views:
21,894
Posted By
z28camaro94
Always thinking about whats in the future. The...
Always thinking about whats in the future. The near future, Id say, finish getting all the stupid lil things that bug me fixed. Next summer I will be painting it. All the black(headlight buckets,...
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
12-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Replies:
3
My 94 Z28 Camaro
Views:
21,894
Posted By
z28camaro94
My 94 Z28 Camaro
I bought the car last year on Sept 28th, my birthday. It was originally my dads car, he bought it back in '98 from a used car dealer. At that time it had 98k miles, when I bought it, it only had 124k...
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
12-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Replies:
16
need help finding documentation
Views:
12,366
Posted By
z28camaro94
Especially since most parts stores rent tools...
Especially since most parts stores rent tools nowadays. Its soo easy to do it correctly.
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
12-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Replies:
16
need help finding documentation
Views:
12,366
Posted By
z28camaro94
Excellent Info guys!!! Thank you very much for...
Excellent Info guys!!! Thank you very much for the help. Hopefully everyone will read this post and decide to make the correct choice in the future.
Forum:
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
12-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Replies:
16
need help finding documentation
Views:
12,366
Posted By
z28camaro94
Thanks Bonzo. Im gonna use all this stuff as...
Thanks Bonzo. Im gonna use all this stuff as reference and print out the one from Maine and post that up in the store. I never understood why people want to half ass things. Yea maybe cost savings...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 217
Page 3 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
02:55 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.