Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Calendar
NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Home
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Notices
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
PolarBear
Forum:
Electrical and Wiring
10-22-2019, 05:29 PM
Replies:
7
Rewiring Car
Views:
26,345
Posted By
PolarBear
Get this or don't do it at all :rofl: ...
Get this or don't do it at all :rofl:
https://infinitybox.com/product/express-track-kit/
I like making harnesses, but if you're OCD then I wouldn't recommend it.
Oh and Dave is correct, it...
Forum:
Member's Projects
10-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
A screenshot is still a picture. It takes seconds...
A screenshot is still a picture. It takes seconds to be a decent poster :lol:
Forum:
Member's Projects
10-21-2019, 11:34 AM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
Crop. Your. Pictures :banghead:
Crop. Your. Pictures
:banghead:
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
10-18-2019, 02:30 PM
Replies:
40
Sticky:
October 2019 Meet-Sat 10/19 Flemington Speedway Historical Society Show, Lambertville
Views:
125,496
Posted By
PolarBear
What time are you leaving the house?
What time are you leaving the house?
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
10-16-2019, 04:25 PM
Replies:
229
My 1996 Trans Am WS6
Views:
11,530,669
Posted By
PolarBear
2002? Who was your uncle?
2002? Who was your uncle?
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
10-15-2019, 04:36 PM
Replies:
229
My 1996 Trans Am WS6
Views:
11,530,669
Posted By
PolarBear
I worked for there for a bit, that's why I was...
I worked for there for a bit, that's why I was asking. Larry was a good guy and fair/honest to his customers, but I HATED working for him.
Forum:
The Later Years 93-present
10-15-2019, 10:28 AM
Replies:
229
My 1996 Trans Am WS6
Views:
11,530,669
Posted By
PolarBear
Where is Corbos?
Where is Corbos?
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
10-14-2019, 07:29 PM
Replies:
40
Sticky:
October 2019 Meet-Sat 10/19 Flemington Speedway Historical Society Show, Lambertville
Views:
125,496
Posted By
PolarBear
I am planning on going
I am planning on going
Forum:
Drag Racing
10-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Replies:
61
Sticky:
Racewars IX Track Rental - Monday, Nov 11th 2019 - Official Thread
Views:
129,774
Posted By
PolarBear
I took the day off to spectate, I'll probably be...
I took the day off to spectate, I'll probably be there
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
09-23-2019, 04:37 PM
Replies:
20
September 2019 Meet- Duke Island Park
Views:
64,735
Posted By
PolarBear
I am going to try to make it with Pat
I am going to try to make it with Pat
Forum:
Road Racing / Auto X
07-31-2019, 08:29 PM
Replies:
15
UMI Performance Autocross July 25 and 26
Views:
26,297
Posted By
PolarBear
You used my screen grabs, lol
You used my screen grabs, lol
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
05-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Replies:
3
WTB T56
Views:
5,569
Posted By
PolarBear
WTB T56
Looking for an LS1 T56, but I might take an LT T56 if the timing is right.
Forum:
General Tech
12-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Replies:
33
Gas Lines: Rubber Vs. PTFE
Views:
88,215
Posted By
PolarBear
If you do PTFE you 'll, essentially, never have...
If you do PTFE you 'll, essentially, never have to change them again where rubber you definitely will after 5+ years unless you drain all the fuel out of them all the time
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
09-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Replies:
31
October 2018 Meet-Sat 10/20 Flemington Speedway Hist. Soc. Car Show, Lambertville
Views:
60,521
Posted By
PolarBear
I plan on going in the Banana
I plan on going in the Banana
Forum:
Transmission and Driveline
09-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Replies:
6
Strange 12 bolt cover gasket
Views:
15,165
Posted By
PolarBear
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,1970...
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,1970,camaro,6.5l+396cid+v8,1034794,drivetrain,differential+gasket,13411
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
08-21-2018, 02:26 PM
Replies:
5
Looking for 70-73 body parts
Views:
6,067
Posted By
PolarBear
You must not have "gotten" it, lol. I definitely...
You must not have "gotten" it, lol. I definitely put it in correctly
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
08-18-2018, 09:07 PM
Replies:
5
Looking for 70-73 body parts
Views:
6,067
Posted By
PolarBear
I have a couple doors from my 71 Camaro. They're...
I have a couple doors from my 71 Camaro. They're not great, fixable though. Also have a flat carbon fiber/fiberglass hood can text me at six oh nine two hundred 0 two zero 7 as I don't come on here...
Forum:
Member's Projects
08-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Replies:
228
All the regret - 81 Trans Am
Views:
929,392
Posted By
PolarBear
:nod:
:nod:
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-24-2018, 01:18 PM
Replies:
52
Duke Island Park, Bridgewater NJ, July 28, 2018 (tentative)
Views:
91,626
Posted By
PolarBear
Should be there with Pat
Should be there with Pat
Forum:
NJFBOA Events
07-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Replies:
52
Duke Island Park, Bridgewater NJ, July 28, 2018 (tentative)
Views:
91,626
Posted By
PolarBear
If I can remember, and don't get stuck working,...
If I can remember, and don't get stuck working, stupid clients
Forum:
Member's Projects
06-30-2018, 01:21 AM
Replies:
2,509
Not this again.
Views:
5,285,300
Posted By
PolarBear
Umm, no. Ride height should always be measured...
Umm, no. Ride height should always be measured from the middle of the wheel, the spindle to the fender, not from the ground.
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
04-26-2018, 09:53 AM
Replies:
0
WTB 700R4
Views:
2,946
Posted By
PolarBear
WTB 700R4
Looking for a good, usable, 700R4 that doesn't need a rebuild, with converter.
Forum:
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
04-26-2018, 09:47 AM
Replies:
1
4L60e pan
Views:
3,203
Posted By
PolarBear
I have one from a 700r4, if it is the same
I have one from a 700r4, if it is the same
Forum:
Engine / Power / Tuning
01-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Replies:
33
Injector sizing
Views:
93,519
Posted By
PolarBear
WTF? I have no idea what you're talking about and...
WTF? I have no idea what you're talking about and you obviously can't read since I said I got injectors already
Forum:
Classifieds - Other
01-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Replies:
1
Eastwood Mig 175
Views:
11,472
Posted By
PolarBear
That would be the gas shutoff solenoid, not...
That would be the gas shutoff solenoid, not regulator
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Event Forums
NJFBOA Events
NJFBOA Meet Pics
East Coast F-Body Nationals
2010 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2009 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2006 East Coast F-Body Nationals
2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals
Cruisers' Corner / Other Events
Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them
Welcome / Introduction
Member's Rides
The Early Years 67-92
The Later Years 93-present
Other Musclecars
Member's Projects
Stop the Presses!
Lounge
The Bounce House Link
Multimedia
SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation
NJFBOA Forums
Site Sponsor and Group Purchases
Club and Website Support
Regional Forums
North Jersey
West Central Jersey
East Central Jersey
South Jersey
Competition Forums
Drag Racing
Road Racing / Auto X
Racer's Lounge
General Tech
Engine / Power / Tuning
Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech
Transmission and Driveline
Appearance
In Car Entertainment
Electrical and Wiring
Restorations, Fabrication, Tool and Shop Tech
Classified Forums
Classifieds Forums
For Sale - Automotive Parts
For Sale - Vehicles
Wanted To Buy - Automotive
Classifieds - Other
» Sponsor List
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
01:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.