Thread: January Meet!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 11:28 AM   #9
BigAls87Z28

ok, here are quick easy directions. You get lost, cut up your license and go get your vision checked.

coming from the south.

Parkway north to exit 100A. That will put you on Rt66. There will be a light at the top of the hill. After the light, you will pass a Wallmart(left) and a Home Depot(right). At the bottom of the hill, you will see another light. Then you will pass a GIANT Ford/Nissan/Dodge dealer on your left hand side...by then, you should be able to see the big sign that says "Beacon Street Grill" on your left side.

coming from the west

Take 195 east till it turns into 138 east. You know it goes from 195 to 138 cause the speed limit goes from 65 to 55. You will come to a light. Go straight. There will be another light off in the distance. Get over to your right. Go through that light as well and there will be an exit for Rt18 North on your right hand side. Take Rt18 north to Exit 10b. That will put you on to Rt66.
You will get on Rt66, and there will be a light. Go strait at the light, then the road will split off so stay to your left! You will go through a light. Drive strait through that light, and Becon Street will be on your right hand side.

From the North.

Take Parkway to exit 102/Neptune. It will be right after the Asbury Park Tolls, so stay to your right you or you will miss the exit. The on ramp is really curved, take it easy. At the end of the ramp, you will see that it splits off. STAY TO YOUR RIGHT!! That will put you on to Asbury Ave. You will come to a light and there will be a strip mall on your left with a CVS and a Church on your right. Go straight through the light. Keep going straight untill you see the HUGE MOTHER F'ING SIGN that says "Becon Street Bar and Grill".

There are other ways as well. You could take 18 all the way down to exit 10b, and follow the rest of the central directions. You can take Rt35 as well. If you want something specific, you can PM me and Ill throw some directions together for you.

Seriously, I have been driving these roads and there is no other easier way of doint it unless I took pictures of the damn roads.