View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 10:07 PM   #9
badzracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva
Quote:
Originally Posted by badzracing
Join the club of the seemingly never ending problems. I assume you are running a glide? If you are, the front pump is fairly easy to replace ( except for the whole pulling out of the tranny). Anyhow, if you need any parts ( or a new tranny builder), let me know.
Yeah, its a chrysler 440 running to a glide with a Ford 9" (hybrid anyone?), the front pump is like 400 bucks, the converter is a $1200 converter, i dunno how much it'll cost to overhaul. To be honest, its not the money that even bothers me. Money's money, its the time spent working on it. All of the work has been done outside, next to my trailer at the track, mostly in the afternoon. It's hot as hell out there! Ah well, the trans was pulled again today, this time I had 80% of it done before my dad (aka my mechanic ) was done with his work for the morning. It was hot and time consuming, but at least its outta the way for now. Just waiting on parts.......
I found your problem.....chevy trannies do not like to be fondled by chrysler crap......j/k
badzracing is offline   Reply With Quote