View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 03:57 PM   #15
kazman

1. later in the season, say end of September or October. It will be cooler and the brackest should be finished by then.

2. For the bracket classes, drop the required mufflers, carpet , etc. I think that was a carry over from the old GM high tech day where they wanted nice cars for pictures. Heads up classes should stay as is.

3. More advertisement on the web sites, camaroz28, ls1, godragracing, motor city, eastern f body, etc.

4. NO FLAMES... ADD CORVETTS, OR MUSTANGS.

5. $$$$ Payouts for the fast heads up cars. It will attract cars and spectators. (ie Atco thursday night quick 8 events)

6. add a drag racing clinic before the race for first timers. have them walk the track, see the starting line, how burnbox works, etc.

7. The breakdown by tire class is a great idea. Street, drag radial, and slicks. Makes it fair. I think the 6 cylinder class could be merged with the other tire classes.

8. King of the hill race. winners from the brackets run one more time by themselves. Best package wins (rt and et). Red lights and breakouts loose. This way a street tire car wont go against a slick car.

9. Best RT award, Best ET (to dial in) award, Best overall package, Closest MOV award to the winner and looser.

FYI the car count for all the events this year has been down even in the weekly bracket races.

'07 Ford Mustang GT Alloy Metallic
4.6 Auto, 3.73 gears, C&L CAI, Diablo 91 octane tune, drag radials, and a saftey loop. What else do I need for a 14 second bracket car?