View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 06:27 AM   #21
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
dahm it.. i typed a whole lot then closed the window and lost it, and i dont wanna retype it all. but with my experience in fbodys and cars in general, that camaro is very fixable, i doubt theres mucvh frame damage if any. repairs are dirt cheap if you know the right people, and yes anyone can make the right connections. email me if you have any questions about fixing the car, i'll even stop by if your local and ill go over the car with you to assess what needs to be fixed. Ive worked on many fbodys and i'm pretty good at determining damage. email me or just PM me through this webiste. and once you take the parts off the "junker" camaro i'd be interested in taking the rest off your hands.

He's screwed. I deal with this stuff every day and I wouldn't touch that car with a 10-foot pole.

I'd really like to see a better shop of the apron and rail.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote