Thread: !front swaybar
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 04:51 PM   #8
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
...i dunno... i guess ill never understand the concept of stripping every luxury and ounce of weight from a daily driver. I get why james and craig do it, but kasey and brandon now too.. its contaigous. these are still your daily drivers. are you going to seriously be competing for the quickest v6's or just wanna get in the 13s? Are you both planning to do future mods or always be around 14s? maybe its just me, but i like my SS to be fully loaded, full tank of gas, full stereo system and I ran low 13s bone stock. But i know everyone has an opinion of what they want to do to their car and i respect that. AS for me, i will never give up my a/c of stereo system, ill just make sure my motor will compensate for the weight.
true that home skillet. I ditched the swaybar on my old bird because the endlinks snapped taking it off and i never bought new ones. I can't remember why i pulled it off but there was a reason for it.

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote