View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 06:05 PM   #30
Blacdout96

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
the classes are seperated into displacement groups(you woul dbe "E - 184 thru 260 cid (3.01 to 4.26 L)"), basic car type(coupe, sedan, comp coupe....), and aero modifications.
once things are a bit more inplace we will be able to help everyone figure out what class they fit into and if there are record runs to be called for
Sounds good, yeah i havea few friends that still need to come out of the wood works, like the one that just got his tranny in his z not too long ago, and a nother that just got done fixing up his 86' But im always Pluggin NJFBOA.org, cause its fun, and im trying to do everything i can to get people to come out. This event, if it can get together, adn has enogh support would be a great way to show people that were more then just an internet club, that we are dedicated and hopefully, can spark some more sponsers and intrest. I really hope this comes together, and I don care weither i do 120 or 20 mph down that thing, it would be just a blast, kudos big tim, im anxious to hear news on this.
Blacdout96 is offline   Reply With Quote