View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 10:18 AM   #24
Problems74
13 Second Club

Alrighty, have a total change of place for you, which is still in central and there are a few reasons for this suggested change.

I think your absolute best bet which can fit as many cars as you can dream, and still have the food and places to dine and eat at is in Toms River.

If you are thinking Applebees, I say the Ocean County Mall on Hooper Ave.
The Address is
1201 Hooper Ave #1094
Toms River ( if you need their number to let them know we are bombing them, then it is 732-505-9090. )

You have the space of a Well lit parking lot ( the mall, duh ) and it is moments from route 37, and the Parkway. ( For all that are not familiar with it, this is exit 82 eastbound from the parkway, and then a left onto Hooper.) The reason for this change is rather interesting in my eyes. Route 37 is highly known for all the other cars to come out...Muscle/American ...as well as Import. Rte 37 is a good place to just ride around ( pacing the road ) to see other cars, like a miniature car show. I think it would be a fun thing to bring our group to this part of Central Jersey because it is also moments from Seaside Heights, which has a little board walk, and a place to relax. Again, this is not a hard place to find, and you would have all the room and then some for as many F-Bodies that we can pull out of the woodwork and then some.

Just a place to think about and see if this sparks an interest. If you need more information about the locations ( or other places to eat...because there are quite a few ), drop me a message and I will tell ya more. That and if all else fails.. White Castle is up there too.. haha!

- Problems -