Thread: I'm New
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
01SS

Talking I'm New

Hello everyone I'm a new member. I live in Elmer in Salem County. I have been driving Camaros for 7 years now. My first was a 1981 Camaro that was originally a V-6. I bought it off my step-dad for $1000 he had put in a 350 and a t-350 tranny. The car had about 500,000 miles on it (honestly) and as far as I know was turned into a racer and is still running today. My second was a 1992 RS 25th anniv. with a TBI 305.I bought it in 2002 with only 36,000 thousand miles on it couldnt pass it up. Wasnt a bad car till my bro wupped my butt with his stock 04 Cavalier which inspired my next purchase. I am now driving a 2001 SS 6-speed. It has 78,000 miles. It was bone stock when I bought it for $17,000 with 67,000 miles I hoped I didnt get ripped to bad. As far as I can tell it was taken care of. So once I picked it up I had to take care of a few things. Sound system first I put in a Duel 7" LCD TV head unit, 2 Audiobahn 900 watt RMS subs, 2 300 watt RMS amps whos name is eluding me right now since my car has been in the shop for 2 weeks. Needless to say they werent exactly what I wanted or their names would stick with me. Then for sh**s and giggles I crammed a PS2 into the glove compartment. Now the car is in the shop having an LS7 Z06 clutch, cam, springs, rockers, line locks, underdrive pulley, overdrive alt pulley, and a new power steering pump put in. Along with my driver window getting repaired. After it gets out I'm painting it up for the all-GM Nationals out at carlisle. With that aside I also have a 2005 Harley Softail Standard (seen in my avatar) and my baby my 1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme Salon. The slowest car ever made as far as I can tell for some reason that has yet to be figured out. That is my project car that I want to make into my full drag car. Thats pretty much it till the 09 Camaro. I look forward to talking with you all and sharing info and all the other good stuff.