View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 11:28 PM   #8
Blacdout96

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoMirage View Post
blacdout, did you get my PM? i went alright, at least i didnt place last in class for once. the V710s made a world a differance, night and day. i was amazed at how fast i can take corners. it wasnt that great a layout, it was pretty slow, with more turns then usual i think. any autox doesnt have the room for a good LS1 to stretch her legs and breathe, but it was alright. i placed 6th in class, within a second of the faster 3, each of which being a porsche, MR2, and S2000. all of which i have beat by maybe 1000lbs, so considering i have a stock susp., im proud of what my car did. keep in touch this week, let me know if you can still make next sudays run.

and as far as 2MCHPWR goes, he has an LS1 transplant in his little rx7. much better then rotary power. sounded alot like my car when he went around.
Yeah I read up on the point standings, way to whip that bird around the track man. even tho im dead last in my category, im still thrilled to see my name on a points system. And i had a sneaking suspision that wasenta rotary in that car, I thought it sounded different, but thought eh he doesnt have a fart can on it so maybe thats how they should sound lol.

Last edited by Blacdout96; 03-26-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Blacdout96 is offline   Reply With Quote