View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Generic Invitiation post

hey gang,
as requested i have put together a generic post that everyone can use to post up on different forums to make sure everyone knows about the nats. please copy and paste the following onto any boards that you do not see nats discussion on.
i will update this post as additional information is made available and i will be sure to make everyone aware of the changes.

Quote:
2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals

We would like to extend an invitation to all owners, friends, and fans of GM's F-Body platform to join the NJFBOA for our 3rd anniversary meet, the 2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals to be held Sunday, August 12th, at Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ.

The East Coast Nats weekend is set to kick off friday night, August 10th, with a renewal of the oldest pony car revivalry, the F-Body vs. Mustang Shootout. This will be a muffled, bracket racing event for trophies and bragging rights among the pony car crowd.

The main event will be held Sunday, August 12th at Island Dragway. The East Coast Nats will feature three Heads Up Classes, Two Foot Brake Style Bracket Racing Classes, and an Open Electronics/Pro Dial Bracket Class as well as a huge car show with more than twenty class and specialty awards to be given away along with trophies for the top three finishers in Best of Show voting.

The competition racing and car show are for F-bodies only, but everyone is welcome to attend. The NJFBOA looks forward to seeing everyone at Island Dragway for the thrid annual East Coast F-Body Nationals.

To see complete discussion and details of the planning of the East Coast Nats, please visit this link to the New Jersey F-Body Owners Association club site, http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Keep an eye out here as we will provide updates of major additions and sponsors for the event. You are also invited to register at www.NJFBOA.org to join in the discussion in the forums and to be added to our e-newsletter mailing list that will provide regular updates of East Coast Nats and other club activities.
if there is any additional information needed or anyone has any questions, please let me know. also, please remember, that everyoneis invited to come hang out with us, this is an open attendance event jsut like everything else we do.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association