Thread: V6 progress
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 04:37 AM   #53
bubba428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
so we got a cali bro now. I think thats the farthest member we got here. i own a V6 3.8, and love every part of it. we had guys running 12's, ifact one of our members has the fastest n/a 3.8, and he didnt even getto touch the bottom end. the only problem with 3.4's is that they dont produce enough aftermarket, and if there are parts, jsut liek the 3.8's, you have to sell off your first born for parts. And alot of people smack talk about how their V8's run this time and that time for the same amount of money put into their engine and such that we put, but hey that's your thing, you were able to afford a V8, not everyone can, so we have to make do with what we got. I on the other hand have not touched my motor at all, just supension, and thats all i needed. But I bought my camaro for 2500, how many peopel can say they bought an LS1 camaro or firebird for that much, or bought a LT1 that wasent beaten to ****, or needed alot of replacement parts for that much. Hugh bought his 3.4 for 800 bucks on a minimum wage budget, so if anyhting, you guys should applaude him for buying an F-body. He could of bought any kind of car out there, but he had his mind set on a camaro, adn i give kudo's to him, and so now, he has an intrest on building up on whathe's got. He doesnt havea high paying job, nor did his mommy or daddy help him get it, and the same for me, so if you guys were ever in our shoes, and seen y we bought V6's, youd stop busting on us. Cause in the end we all have one thing in common, We love our american car, and we love our f-body, weither it be a 3rd gen 4 cylinder, or an LS1 SOM WS6 ( had to drop in kelseys car, cause it's sex on black ZO6 rims lol) we are all fellow F-body lovers.
Hugh=bubba's real name....anyway yea I'm doing this on the leftovers of a minimum wage job, being unemployed really sucks. yes I baught the car for 800, I could have baught a couple ricers for half that. The original idea for the car was to swap in a built LS2 and M6 but that was outta reach. Not to long later Blacdout96 showed me camarov6.com and Black34v6's project. Now speaking purely as to vs STOCK numbers, my car will have higher power out put than any stock thirdgen and very close to LT1s.

Now on a second note. I put this post up to record the progress of the build and for anyone who is interested to ask questions. NOT to hear BS from certain V8 guys who have the constant need to reasure them selves of there manhood.

PS: exuse the grammar/spelling...its 5:37am