View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #23
nosfedgta

Hey I am thinking of making the trip up from GA to race in this event. I used to run at island all the time before I moved to ga.. I have a few questions though.

Why limit the hot street class to a plate only? and only one stage? A single turbo can create much more power than a single plate system and do it much easier. I mean lets face it on a plate you are limited on how much you can spray safely. After 250-300 shot on a plate the a/f gets pretty fugly on a wideband reading. With a turbo sky is the limit we all know this.

Also if their is no exception made on the nos rules how would people feel about a fogger that was on a car and disconnected at the noids? and the person only used a plate?

My next question is what kind of cars show up for outlaw? and what kind of times are they running? I just dont want to bring a knife to a gun fight thats all. My car has 2 stages a fogger and a plate, but its insured, has plates, and is street legal with 10.5 tires. I just dont want to run a crowd of big tired 4 link cars and get smoked all day

thanks

Drew