View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 01:16 PM   #7
CALL911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherburner View Post
I'm familiar with the the specs. of his car and I've seen his dyno sheet already. Not bad for a mostly stock LS1. If he does up that 402 he has been talking about and turns up the boost you may have something to "worry" about.Also, You may have your hands full when he puts the F1 on the purple car but, it's all in the name of fun...right?
If you know him well, you also know that he changes his mind often on ideas for mods on the cars. When I talked to him last (a day ago), he had no such plans to do the 402 route. He said he had planned at most to leave the cubic inches of the engine alone, as well as the boost level. He did say that he has considered doing a cam and possibly some heads down the road, but keep in mind this might be a ways down the road since his wife is now expecting. His purple car (once it is up and running) should have me beat HP wise. However I get really good traction even in 1st gear (as the video shows), and I know it will be a long while before the Purple cars suspension is as dialed in as mine, so I have a feeling from a dig, I might end up pretty good. I'm confident at a highway MPH roll with his purple car though he should pull on me as much as I pulled on his vette. Time will tell as we plan on finding out later this fall when he gets the motor in.

Keep in mind, I could always do more to my car as well. My motor will safely withstand twice the boost level I am currently at

95 Z28 M6, 383, D1SC, FMIC, ect., ect., 614 RWHP with the stock PCM and pump gas!

98 Formula WS6 M6

Last edited by CALL911; 07-01-2007 at 01:17 PM.
CALL911 is offline   Reply With Quote