View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 05:27 PM   #8
jims69camaro

like i said, i'd prefer a driver, but i'll consider others, dependent on price. i am not looking for someone else's idea of a barrett-jackson mint condition restoration (most of them aren't, and the owner of a rust bucket thinks it's worth 20g ).

i will look at someone else's aborted project, as those sometimes end up being the best bargains.

i don't want to spend a mint on this, as it's for my wife's oldest... i will inherit the car back eventually, which is why i would prefer a driver that i could drop a torque monster into. he's going to be using it for landscaping business, so it's ok if the bed is a little rough. that's also why a tow package is a plus, because he is going to be pulling his equipment around on a trailer.

i've got some time to find something, as he won't be released for +/- 18 months (definitely - maxxed out). the more work i can get done on it before he starts using it, the better, that way when i get it back it will be ready to be completed. that's why i am looking now.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L

Last edited by jims69camaro; 10-09-2007 at 05:29 PM.