View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #87
DaSkinnyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tadriver View Post
I just bought a xbox 360 a few weeks ago. i play forza 2 but havent tried the live thing. perhaps someone could inform me on how that works perhaps?
Ron your 360 already comes with a Xbox live silver membership that you have to sign up for BUT you cant play any of your games against other people, you have to pay for xbox live gold which is $48 for the whole year. You can create your own gamertag just as long as it hasnt been takin. Which yours might be. If you can play at least once a week then its worth buying it, like if you could only play on a sunday, but if you only have the time to play like once every other month then dont get it. Its fun as heck, I have to much fun I cant play the career modes of any game after playing on live, only if its like NFS underground where you had to build a car to race againts others. If you have any more question I am sure I can answer them.
2000 Pewter Trans am, M6, SLP Lid,LS6 intake,Kooks 1 7/8" Long tube header,Classic Chambered Powersticks, hurst,off road X-pipe, Strano springs & Koni's, Monster level 2 clutch, HPtuners wide band tuned and a homemade ram air box sealed off.
DaSkinnyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote