View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Partnership with FQuick.com

Hey guys,

I have been talking to some of the staff from FQuick.com lately, and they have just setup a new feature on their site that allows forums to partner up with them for some great co-promotion.

Several of you already have FQuick.com accounts that are linked to your profiles here at NJFBOA (see the link under my name to the left of this post). I have just updated the software used to do this, so now a link to your FQuick profile will also be shown on the Member List here. If you would like to add a link to your FQuick profile to your NJFBOA profile, follow these easy steps:

1) Click on the User CP link in the Navbar at the top of the page.
2) From the Settings & Options menu on the left, click the Edit Profile link.
3) Scroll down until you get to the section of the page that requests your FQuick ID.
4) Enter your FQuick.com username in the box provided. Be sure to enter just your username, and not the entire link to your profile.
5) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Changes button.

You're all set!

After doing this, you will notice that in your FQuick Garage, you will have a small link to our site. This way anyone viewing the Vehicles that you have in your FQuick Garage can see that you are a part of the NJFBOA.

If you have any questions about setting up an FQuick account or about linking your FQuick account to your NJFBOA Profile, post up here and let me know.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote