View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #87
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortieee View Post
LOL, leg humpers? Now thats a good one. I'm definitely not a "girl looking to be an attention whore". I know more about cars than most girls nd I surprise them more nd more each day. Its actually quite interesting to see the looks on their faces. I dont know MUCH about f-bodys though, but I do like 'em. But thanks for the warm welcome, nd I guess it's a common thing around here being a newbie nd getting your throat jumped down.
really, this is nothing. you should have seen it when I joined fbody.com. All of a sudden I was an attention whore, and that was the only reason I was there. I then posted pictures of my cars, and specs of the motors I've rebuilt. and then blown up and rebuilt again. it shut them up, but i stopped going over there a few years ago. These guys are nice. just try to remember your "a" in "and." In all honesty, writing "nd" makes it look like a 13 year old wrote it, no matter how intelligent the original poster actually is.

BTW, welcome aboard. Its nice to have another woman around here, most of the others have vanished